Search results

1. reefjunkie420

Torch coral fragging??? hows it done

hello all on RS i have a torch coral that is getting pretty big and i wanted to know how to frag it..:banghead:.. it is on a base rock and has two branches with about 10+ heads on it..:apimp:. and my question is how do i frag it, do i cut off each head or do i cut it at the bottom by the...
  2. reefjunkie420

Haven't seen my pistol shrimp......

A week ago I went to my lfs and left with a Sally lightfoot crab and a candy stripe pistol shrimp. After aclimation I addEd them to my aquarium my pistol shrip went straight under my rock and that was the last I seen of it. I have an emerald crab coral banded shrimp cc starfish and a...
  3. reefjunkie420

i got a problem and i need help........

hello...... just need help figuring out a way so if theres a black out my tank wont over flow....... came home today to find out there was a black out in my area and water all over the place i was just wondering if there is a way to prevent that in the future...... any iformotin will be...
  4. reefjunkie420

New to the hobby......

hello everyone.... im new to the hobby and im just trying to learn as much as i possibly can..... i got a 30gal with 10 gal sump/refugium..one drain hose and one return hose i got 80lbs of live sand in my DT and 20lbs in my sump, 20lbs of dry lace rock...and i got a ball of chaetomorpha in the...