Search results

1. R

Marine salt inquiry

Hi I have been using Red Sea Coral Pro for the past year and a half ago and now my bucket is almost empty. I have to buy a new bucket I am hesitating between Red Sea coral Pro Instant Ocean Tropic Marine DD-H2O Kent What is the best one to continue having nice coralline and good...
  2. R

Led for Red Sea Max 130D

Hi, I would like to know what is the best option to replace the current lighting of Rsm130d, by Led to be installed in the hood and without using the stock fans? Thanks Ralph
  3. R

Green Hair Algae

Hi I have green hair algae growing on one of my rocks, do you recommend me to take it out? i have rsm130d thanks
  4. R

Wavemaker in RSM130D

Hi, where do you suggest me to place the wavemaker in my RSM 130D? thanks [/IMG]
  5. R

Grape caulerpa, what to do ?

Hi I have in my tank a grape caulerpa that is growing so fast. what do you suggest me to do? Rip half of it and keep it or take it completely out? Also, i will be going on leave for 1 week, can the fish and corals survive one week without food? thanks Ralph
  6. R

Tunze Ato in RSM 130D with Tunze Skimmer/Stevie Media Rack

Hi, I have 2 inquiries: 1- i Have recently installed the Tunze Tunze in my RSM 130D, each time i feed fish, i switch off skimmer and pumps. Then water level in the back increased, thenTunze Ato alarm goes out. Each time i feed the fish, now i have also to switch off the Tunze ATO, is...
  7. R

Led light for rsm 130d

Hi What is the best led light, affordable price, silent for rsm 130d? Any fan needed? My wife is making issues on rsm 130d light and fan sound, I need something silent please
  8. R

RSM 130D light and fan noisy

Hi, Has anyone replaced the lighting and fans of RSM 130D by something else not noisy and consuming less electricity? My wife is making me issues about the sound.
  9. R

Rsm 130d water evaporating

Hi I would like to know what is the best option to for the evaporation of water: - water top off pump(if yes which one suits) - chiller I will be going on holidays for 15 days, how should I do for the feeding. Thanks
  10. R

Water parameters

Hi Is water parametres Ca and Mg important for fish if i dont have corals?
  11. R

Fishes on rsm 130d

Hi I would like to know how many fishes we can put in RSM 130? Thanks
  12. R

Rsm 130D

Hi My name is Ralph, I live in Dubai. I bought the Rsm 130d 6 weeks ago but the skimmer is very noisy and this is disturbing. I would like to upgrade and would be happy to have advices from experienced people. I was thinking of getting Stevie media rack with tunze 9002, Is it silent ? Will...