Search results

1. R

Marine salt inquiry

I have fish, lps and sps corals. And i don't dose anything, never did it before. As i have a 35 gallons tank, i do a weekly water change only.
  2. R

Marine salt inquiry

I am looking for a distributor now, how many hour do i have to mix in water with pump before i do the water change? Instant Ocean has 2 types Sea salt and Reef Crystal is reef crystal better?
  3. R

Marine salt inquiry

do you use instant ocean sea salt or instant ocean reef crystals?
  4. R

Marine salt inquiry

I thought maybe there is better
  5. R

Marine salt inquiry

I have Red Sea max 130d and do a weekly water change
  6. R

Marine salt inquiry

Hi I have been using Red Sea Coral Pro for the past year and a half ago and now my bucket is almost empty. I have to buy a new bucket I am hesitating between Red Sea coral Pro Instant Ocean Tropic Marine DD-H2O Kent What is the best one to continue having nice coralline and good...
  7. R

Led for Red Sea Max 130D

Hi, I would like to know what is the best option to replace the current lighting of Rsm130d, by Led to be installed in the hood and without using the stock fans? Thanks Ralph
  8. R

Green Hair Algae

The tank is not cycling, it is established, 6 months I have a blue hermit , maybe I should add some more Thanks
  9. R

Green Hair Algae

Hi I have green hair algae growing on one of my rocks, do you recommend me to take it out? i have rsm130d thanks
  10. R

Grape caulerpa, what to do ?

So should I put an auto feeder for 1 week? I have 1 yellow tang 2 clown 1 cardinalis 1 carpenter wrasse 1 watchman goby 1 court jester goby
  11. R

Wavemaker in RSM130D

Hi, where do you suggest me to place the wavemaker in my RSM 130D? thanks [/IMG]
  12. R

Grape caulerpa, what to do ?

Hi I have in my tank a grape caulerpa that is growing so fast. what do you suggest me to do? Rip half of it and keep it or take it completely out? Also, i will be going on leave for 1 week, can the fish and corals survive one week without food? thanks Ralph
  13. R

Tunze Ato in RSM 130D with Tunze Skimmer/Stevie Media Rack

Hi, I have 2 inquiries: 1- i Have recently installed the Tunze Tunze in my RSM 130D, each time i feed fish, i switch off skimmer and pumps. Then water level in the back increased, thenTunze Ato alarm goes out. Each time i feed the fish, now i have also to switch off the Tunze ATO, is...
  14. R

Rsm 130d water evaporating

thanks, will do like you have you changed your lighting and fan as well?
  15. R

hi with the maxspect, can you still use the rsm130d hood cover? thanks

hi with the maxspect, can you still use the rsm130d hood cover? thanks
  16. R

Hi, i saw your modular LED for rsm130D. I have rsm130d and lighting fans are very noisy. How...

Hi, i saw your modular LED for rsm130D. I have rsm130d and lighting fans are very noisy. How much cost the one you did? Is it noisy or silent? does it have fan? do you recommand? thanks Ralph
  17. R

yes i just need a ato system water top off, the Tunze Osmolator looks good
  18. R

Led light for rsm 130d

Hi What is the best led light, affordable price, silent for rsm 130d? Any fan needed? My wife is making issues on rsm 130d light and fan sound, I need something silent please
  19. R

Hi, i found the reef keeper controler for 119 usd, but i am still new, i doesnt understand for what and how does it work? Digital Aquatics
  20. R

RSM 130D light and fan noisy

Hi, Has anyone replaced the lighting and fans of RSM 130D by something else not noisy and consuming less electricity? My wife is making me issues about the sound.