Search results

1. M

Major fish's big tanks little brother

Well I have struggled recently with my little 190L tank and decided to get shot of it and replace it with a 24X24X30 cube. This is a little brother and will be sited next to the big brother 60X24X30. being brothers they both have the same cabinet style and colour. Infact, the penny...
  2. M

Time to choose my LED lighting

My tank has been running now for 6 months the size of it is 60''L X 24''W X 28''Deep. As I will be complete on my fish stock in the next month or so, QT all being well and good for the last one or two additions it is now time to pin down the LED system to bang above it. Done a fair bit of...
  3. M

Should my tang be quarantined

Long story short.............I have had a tang in protective custody in a smaller tank for about 12 weeks or so and am now needing to move it back to its bigger more appropriate home. The bullyee now residing in LFS, so not a problem there. i do have 2 QT's set up. However as this is a known...
  4. M

Which ATI T5 lighting unit for my tank

finally going to upgrade the lights on one of my tanks. This one measures 60''L X 24''W X 28''D I am torn between spending the wifes money on the ATI Sunpower 8X80 Watt unit or the 6X80 Watt unit. I want to the correct unit to allow me to stock virtually any choice of coral that takes me...
  5. M

possible last fish for tank

Tank is 60X28x24 plus large sump. So I think this makes it roughly 600l or 150 US gallons. Stock list is; volitans lionfish Antenatta lionfish Twinspot Lionfish Fox face Lo fox face magnificent Chocolate (lemonpeel mimic) tang 6 bar wrasse (hardwickes) Not too sure if I will get...
  6. M

Carlsberg don't do tanks..............................

But if they did, it wouldn't look like mine! well after upgrading from a 190l to a 260l so i could revamp the lounge and decorate, the 5 foot tank is finally in place. It is a custom made Clearseal aquarium measuring 60''X26''X24'' and the sump is a 48X15X15 with 3 sections...
  7. M

Another newbie

Hi or to my American cousins......whats up. Stumbled on the forum whilst looking up about Ich. I have a marine system which is going into a fallow phase at the moment after a wipe out caused by ich.