Major fish's big tanks little brother

Well I have struggled recently with my little 190L tank and decided to get shot of it and replace it with a 24X24X30 cube.

This is a little brother and will be sited next to the big brother 60X24X30. being brothers they both have the same cabinet style and colour.

Infact, the penny dropped the other day and I realised that due to a little oversight, I missed the chance to get shot of the bigger tank also and just have one 8' tank.

Oh well never mind because I have slapped some hours in at work this week to pull the floors far enough in advance to allow me to leave at mid day tomorrow and go and pick the little brother up.

So, if I can remember my apple password, i will be whizzing pics via tapatalk. Ohterwise I will have to mess around with publishing them to the net and then onto here.

Last edited by a moderator:

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Would love to see some pics. Cubes are wonderful tanks and in consideration as one of my next tanks!

Positioned the tank and plumbed it in last night. Took a few pics but didn't have enough time to fap around uploading and downloading.

Hopefully tomorrow at some point in the evening I will get time.