Search results

1. M

How to soak food in garlic ?

How to soak food in garlic ? and how to prepare garlic solution I get some garlic parts cut it in small pieces with knife and mix them in small amount of water and left it in the refregr. for 2 days ... now i am soaking dried shrimp food in this solution before giving to my fishes .to...
  2. M

My procedure to get rid of ich disease

My procedure to get rid of ich disease : i emptied my tank and intend to start it over so i empty it from water and then i add a 40 c degree temp fresh water to cover only the sand ,i guess it may burn ich in sand ???? then now i will remove all water from the tank and let it to dry ... i...
  3. M

I've emptied my tank from fishes .. what to do to cure it from ich ?(something else i

I've emptied my tank from fishes .. what to do to cure it from ich ? (fish only tank) (something else instead of leave it 6-8 weeks to complete cycle) cause i want to add fishes immediately??? i intend to empty it from water and add hot water only to the level of the sand to burn any...
  4. M

Anybody use RESUN EF- xxxx canister filters

Anybody use RESUN EF-1600 or any canister filters ... i have questions about maintenance right steps ... and about the two siphon ends which including the switch taps i found it can be twisted and can escape water during running if twisted ...
  5. M

Does a Canister filter has disadvantages ..??? may it fload on the floor ??? (imagina

Re: Does a Canister filter has disadvantages ..??? may it fload on the floor ??? (ima So is my imagination true
  6. M

Does a Canister filter has disadvantages ..??? may it fload on the floor ??? (imagina

Does a Canister filter has disadvantages ..??? may it flood on the floor ??? (imagination) :) i didn't use it before. can i keep tank without filter and depend on skimmer only ???
  7. M

i intended to buy a canister filter ... does it will make a great difference ?

i intended to buy a canister filter instead of my top filter ... does it will make a great difference ? or didn't do that . ( 30 gallon . fish only ) and what about the opinion of removing filter at all and let skimmer only ??
  8. M

my wish LIST ( clowns ,tangs,butterflies,angels ) ..with whom i start and next ?????

new 4 weeks tank (just cycled) .. fish only tank 30 gal my wish LIST ( clowns ,tangs,butterflies,angels ) one from each , all small sizes how to arrange introducing these types .... with whom i start and next ?????
  9. M

My cycling 30 gal tank .. 25 days still ammonia > 0 ????

start by using some food .. didn't make any water change
  10. M

My cycling 30 gal tank .. 25 days still ammonia > 0 ????

My cycling 30 gal tank .. 25 days and still ammonia > 0 ... is that normal and continue waiting .. or something i can do .... (ammonia > 0 so always nitrite between 1-2 )(I used live bacteria as well but it seems do nothing)
  11. M

What about liquid additives ... like minerals or other like Anti phosphate ..... ???

What about liquid additives ... like minerals or other like Anti phosphate ,anti nitrate ..... ??? IS there some additives i have to add from time to time ... or i hve not ( Fish only tank )