Search results

1. S

fish compatibility

Answer found. Chart appears to be incorrect
  2. S

fish compatibility

Went to our LFS an hour away today to look for a good fish to sift through our sand bed. I already have two clowns and 2 peppermints. They suggested a Banded bleenie and said they were compatible. After I got home and started acclimating the new occupants, I started looking at compatibility...
  3. S

Hello underwater world!

Welcome to RS
  4. S

*Attn All Members*

very well said
  5. S

Aiptasia

thanks for the info, I didn't know if the Aiptasia X would harm the corals since they would probably get some residual effects from it, so I will give it a try and report back..
  6. S

Aiptasia

I just purchased a small colony of orange and green polyps Zoanthus over the weekend . I just noticed I have one small Aiptasia attached to the same rock basically on top of the coral. I have read the thread on eliminating them, but which methods will be the safest to keep from killing the...
  7. S

Hello

Welcome to RS!
  8. S

hi...

Welcome to RS!
  9. S

Newbies, a little something on cycling/breaking in a new reef tank.

Thanks Prow, this helps out immensely... Page bookmarked
  10. S

Hello ReefSanctuary

Thanks for the warm welcome and the links for the kits, got one ordered and on the way now
  11. S

Hello ReefSanctuary

Hi everyone, reading through the forums, all of you sound very knowledgeable and friendly. You don't get that from a lot of the other forums. I am new to the hobby and am excited to get underway. I have started out with a 40 gal, with t-5 lighting, a 206 fluval canister filter, hob filter (I...