Search results

1. E

RSM 250, Too much flow

Hi All, Anyone got any idea's on how to reduce the flow out of the left hand pump, i've tried more or less every direction but just way too fast for my tank. Thanks Rog
  2. E

RSM 250 Internal Chiller

Hi All, Does anyone know if there is some sort of internal chiller on the market that will fit into the rsm250. I have not space for any external kit so it needs to somehow sit inside the tank thanks Rog
  3. E

RSM 130d to 250 Upgrade

Hi and thanks As my tank is already cycled I was thinking of moving all the stock and water directly to the new tank. I will need to add another lets say 100l of new ready made salt water, extra sand... Just not sure if this can be done, i suppose its like a 50% water change in a way, it...
  4. E

RSM 130d to 250 Upgrade

Hey all, I've finally upgraded and bought myself a RSM 250. I've had a RSM 130d running for just two years and found it too small for me, i suppose the Marine bug has hit me. So currently my 130 is a fully running tank with a few clowns and other fish (total of 4) , various coral and...
  5. E

Rsm 250

thanks so much all, looking forward to getting hold of it his week if all goes well.
  6. E

Rsm 250

Hey chaps, strange questions, hopefully someone can answer. I'm looking to purchased a RSM 250. Is there, has there ever been two different models ? Only because someone has mentioned there was a old revision or something.
  7. E

Aquascaping today

Hi All, I'm thinking of changing the look of my tank today as i have a entire free day, are there any posts here with pictures of rsm130's so i can get some idea's. Thanks Roger
  8. E

Microbubbles

Hi All, I'm pulling my hair out, I've searched and searched and also checked out the rsm guides but just cannot get rid of them. My 130d tank has been going for now around 45 days, its got a new tunze 9002 with a mediarack, ever since i started it up its had the microbubbles. If i turn...
  9. E

Help Help

Need some urgent help if possible. My tank is just over a month old and running really nice, a fried this evening had a major disaster in his tank and had to re-locate all his stock, he has just turned up at mine with a small BTA, I've put it into my tank and noticed its not too well, there...
  10. E

Wanted UK RSM250

Hi, Looking for a RSM250 in the uk, if anyone's got one for sale in the UK let us know. Thanks
  11. E

Tunze 9002 does not seem to be working

Hi, need some advice. I finally got fed with the sound of the stock skimmer so i upgraded to a Tunze 9002, Steve T Rack and Cup. All installed and powered up but the water is not reaching the neck of the cup, cant even see the water coming anywhere near the cup, if i remove the cup i can...
  12. E

RSM130d Skimmer noise

Hello all, You may find it funny, just got a call from my wife at home saying if I don't stop the annoying skimmer sound by the end of this evening its got to go, moan moan moan xxxxxxxxx etc etc etc... I must admit it is really loud. Can anyone here help me try and quiet down the...
  13. E

RSM130d, where to put carbon bag

Hi Chaps, i'm currently in the cycling process of setting up my tank and a friend has given me a small carbon pouch to put into my tank to clear the water up. Currently in my filter i have not media at all other than the black sponge for the skimmer pump. I cant work out where to put this...
  14. E

RSM130d Cycle questions

Thanks guys Are there any tests i can do to prove its a bacteria bloom
  15. E

RSM130d Cycle questions

Thanks for the update all, That link is great info too. I still don't understand why the tank is still so cloudy, many say the bacteria bloom, is there anything i can do to confirm this ? I called a lfs today and they seem to say its because i have so much live rock ? anyone able to help ?
  16. E

RSM130d Cycle questions

Hi all, I'm around 7 days in to a new tank cycle and a little confused. I started the tank last week with a lots of live cured rock and sand. Filter section has no media other than the black sponge for the skimmer. I started it last Saturday, by Monday the water was clear, however billions...
  17. E

New RSM130d : few issues

thanks i worked it out. hi and thanks all
  18. E

Thanks i tried looking for it, would you mind letting me know where it is ?
  19. E

Thanks, looking forward to a long hobbbbbieee.
  20. E

Hi all, New here, looks like a great forums, looking forward to having loads of fun. I have very basic experience on marine tanks, currently been running a tiny fluval edge and decided to upgrade to the 130d. I bought the tank second hand, it was running when i bought it however it was...