Search results

1. Brandon78

Expert needed for stand.

Inches. Not ounces lol Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  2. Brandon78

Expert needed for stand.

Thanks Jeff! So basically I can build it a couple ounces wider and longer and the plywood underneath should transfer the weight to the 2x4s even though its not sitting directly above them? Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  3. Brandon78

Expert needed for stand.

Thanks for the replies. I am sorry, I meant 20 long. The easiest way for me to go is make the stand 31x31 and that would give me barely any clearance for the sump, but it would fit. Downfall is the DT would not be sitting 100% above the full 2x4. Would that be ok and would I need center...
  4. Brandon78

Expert needed for stand.

Hello everyone. I am building a stand for a 93 cube. Here's what I have and need some advice. So it's a rough picture but what do you all think of this. The tank is 30x30. The sump is 30 long. I could make the stand 31x31 but then the tank wouldn't be 100% over the 2x4 frame. Which may or...
  5. Brandon78

Trumpet coral polyp growing or dying?

Thank you, I love it. I dont feed the little one really, ive tried but dont know if it really got anything.
  6. Brandon78

Is the small one in the middle bottom
  7. Brandon78

Phone pics, but here is mine. Mine looked way more dead than yours. No polyp at all, complete skeleton when I bought it, now there is a nice size head growing.
  8. Brandon78

Matt

I got him on facebook, you can follow my link in my signature and probably get him through there
  9. Brandon78

I feed mine mysis or brine, depending what I have stocked
  10. Brandon78

I can tell you from experience, leave it lol. I bought one that had 2 completely "dead" skeletons. One started growing a few weeks ago, and the other a few days ago. Ive had it for a few months. If you think it looks ugly, turn it around and wait, im not guaranteeing it, but mine did.
  11. Brandon78

pics

very nice
  12. Brandon78

OT: Word Relation Game

turtle
  13. Brandon78

friendly suncoral?

I need to read more, just realized I pretty much re worded what you said haha, sorry dude.
  14. Brandon78

friendly suncoral?

I think its a little bit of everything, food, your personal scent. When you feed it your arm is always there, maybe it associated the smell of your arm with the smell of incoming food. Now every time your arm goes in, the coral comes out haha.
  15. Brandon78

Bristle worm sting?

dang, best of luck dude
  16. Brandon78

Happy Birthday Funlad3!!

happy birthday dude
  17. Brandon78

The affects this hobby has on your relationship.

My wife dislikes the money and gets frustrated when it takes me a while to do something with it but she Loves the fish/corals. Shes learning a lot too. I hope in about half a year she wants one for herself :D more tanks!! Haha