Search results

1. H

My wife rocks red sea max 650!

Delivery guy brought his own pallet truck and we were able to get the pallet into the garage on delivery day
  2. H

I am sure if you send 2 tickets Dave and I would come and help with the build!
  3. H

Dave's RSM 500 Adventure

Hi Leigh Yes it is a Powder Blue, only got it last Sunday plus another 9 snails. Did you see the Flowerpot coral, the colour looks amazing when the blue leds are on at night.
  4. H

Dave's RSM 500 Adventure

Cheers Steve, he is settling in very well with the Yellow Tang
  5. H

Dave's RSM 500 Adventure

Latest additions!
  6. H

Dave's RSM 500 Adventure

LOL Sun Coral likes his new position (out in the daytime)!
  7. H

Just bought my first RSM 250 today

Welcome The RSM tanks are awesome!
  8. H

Dave's RSM 500 Adventure

My CUC is still way to small, but the Yellow Tang is loving what algae I have.
  9. H

Red Sea S 650

Shaun Tank looks fantastic, Red Sea definitely got the equipment spec correct. My 500 is really easy to maintain now everything has bedded in.
  10. H

Dave's RSM 500 Adventure

Hi Shaun Current light setup is; 11.00am - 12.00am Centre only 12.00am - 8.00pm Centre and sides 8.00pm - 09.00pm Centre only 9.00pm - 11.00am Moonlights only Regards Dave
  11. H

Lurkers & Guest - any question ask away...

Come on guys ask away, without the RSM club the 500 journey would have been lonely and difficult. Thank you all RSM members!
  12. H

Dave's RSM 500 Adventure

The set of steps are invaluable, I might have long arms but it is so much easier with them, thank you Red Sea!
  13. H

Dave's RSM 500 Adventure

There are lots of caves and now need loads of cash to fill all the rock with corals
  14. H

Dave's RSM 500 Adventure

Point taken, just been and cleaned the back wall!
  15. H

Dave's RSM 500 Adventure

Trust you to see that! Cleaned all the other glass inside and out plus sump cupboard this morning!
  16. H

Dave's RSM 500 Adventure

Spent this morning removing all the live rock and re aquascaping to create more shelves for coral placement ... Here's the outcome!
  17. H

Congrats, you will love it!
  18. H

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

RSM 500 at 35 days
  19. H

Bryan's RSM 500s

Great looking tank, still looking to put a light above my 500 sump
  20. H

Dave's RSM 500 Adventure

He is still a bit shy but is cool to watch him watching me!