Search results

1. C

Help! I believe it's dinoflagellates!

Just like te intro says. Pics below. From what I'm reading and going through this stuff is not easy to get rid off. Not sure how I even got it. My tank has been running for a year. Last month this started. It's ruining the hobby for me. I can't keep up with manual cleaning like I've had to do...
  2. C

Any help?

This growth has started in my tank and continued to get worse. My calcium, alkalinity, and magnesium are low but everything else is pretty close to on. My t5 bulbs are 9 months old. Any ideas as to what it is and ideas on how to get rid of it would be great help. Pics below.
  3. C

Innovative marine Refugium light for sale

Brand new in the box Innovative marine skkye refugium light 6500k. Shipped in the USA. $55. PayPal only. Thanks.
  4. C

Ecoxotic stunner strips for sale.

I have 4 blue stunner strips with 2 power supply's. Each strip is 12 inches. $150 for all four with both power supplies. Or $75 for two strips and one power supply. Shipped in the USA. PayPal only. Thanks for looking.
  5. C

Stock rsm250 skimmer for sale

Its a perfectly working red sea max 250 skimmer. $50 plus shipping.
  6. C

Red slime ?s

So I've started to develop red slime on my sand bed towards the front viewing area of my tank. It really sucks and I'm worried after what I've heard and read about this stuff. It's not that bad yet so I'm hoping I can take care of it before it gets really bad. Any help or info you guys could...
  7. C

Innovative marine refugium light

I purchased this for my refugium then decided to go a different route. Paid $70. Yours for $60 shipped in the USA. Brand new in sealed package. Innovative Marine Skkye Light Utility LED
  8. C

RSM250 stock skimmer

I have a used stock RSM250 skimmer for sale. Comes complete complete with pump and everything. I put a sump refugium under my 250 with a skimmer so I no longer need it. Heard complaints about stock rsm250 skimmer but this actually worked well for me. $100 shipped in the USA. pm with questions...
  9. C

Set of 4 stunner strips with wall transformers

I have four stunner strips and two transformers for power. All in perfect working condition and lightly used. One strip is brand new in the box. The to wall transformers are brand new never plugged in. I'm selling to get LEDs for my tank. Ecoxotic 12.5 Inch Stunner 6 watt LED Strip...
  10. C

Orange plate health questions?

Iv had this plate coral for about 3 months. It has shown some white (skeleton) in the past. It has also looked much better at times. Recently it's taken a turn for the worse and not sure what to do. Iv moved the plate to a different spot in the tank with less light and water movement to see if...
  11. C

CoreyM RSM250 TANK THREAD

THREADING I have a thread started earlier that I was just asking questions as I was getting the tank started up. I wanted to start an actual tank thread though. I will post some pictures every so often probably have some questions and describe some of the issues I have had and I'm sure I will...
  12. C

Coral eating animal?? Please help!

So yesterday I noticed I had a dead head on my torch coral which was in great shape prior to this. The head next to it seemed to have a little damage as well. Then I notice a little brown spot on my Blastos. I waited till the evening and lit it up with a flashlight. There where what looked like...
  13. C

Tunze 3155 & mp10 questions

Im looking for some tips links or pictures on installing these two items in my tank. They will be here Friday so any info would be great.
  14. C

Anyone know?

I'm trying to put loc-line on my power heads and would like to know what size loc-line is the best fit. I would like to use as little adhesive as possible so would like to get the size that will give me a snugg fit. Also need the size of valve I should use for the skimmer mod? Want to...
  15. C

New to this looking for some tips.

My girlfriend and I just purchased a red sea max 250. We had been reading up on salt water tanks for sometime with the thought of eventually getting into it. Well now is the time. We got what we thought was a deal that we couldn't pass up. We paid $600 for everything. It already has rock that...