Search results

1. C

Tok's RSM 250

Any pictures with the new bulbs?
  2. C

Help! I believe it's dinoflagellates!

Below is a picture of my torch coral. Before what u see below happened this was my prize coral. Shown the best growth and acted so happy. Now this. I lost 2 heads about 6 months ago. The torch was healthy enough that when open under lights you could not even see the two spots where the heads...
  3. C

I have pulled it out since the pictures were taken. Took the pictures before I removed it. Keeps growing back. Faster & bigger.
  4. C

Thanks for the response nano. Does anyone have any first hand experience in dealing with this? The readings I've done have not been that encouraging. I'm dosing alk and calc. Can anyone tell me the best option for raising my ph and the steps in doing so? I'm no scientist to say the least. And...
  5. C

Just like te intro says. Pics below. From what I'm reading and going through this stuff is not easy to get rid off. Not sure how I even got it. My tank has been running for a year. Last month this started. It's ruining the hobby for me. I can't keep up with manual cleaning like I've had to do...
  6. C

Rainbow Acans!!

Full tank picture please?
  7. C

Richie's RSM 250

They look great in the hood. Can't wait to see some full tank shots.
  8. C

Richie's RSM 250

Hurry! Lots of pictures please.
  9. C

Ecotech Radion's Ordered ( for RSM 250)

Full tank shots with radion please?
  10. C

Deals RSM Owners might like...

So are the Vegas AI-10-1001 Premium Aquatics - AI-10-1001 Aquarium Supplies
  11. C

Any help?

Thank you. I actually have not updated my sig in a while. My bad. I did get the recommended cuc from reef cleaners for the 250 based on recommendation from forum members here. Although it helped with general cleanup I had the crew before this algae problem. They are still in there and have not...
  12. C

Any help?

It's not cyano though. Check the pictures. It's brown and stringy.
  13. C

Any help?

Ok. New bulbs should help take care of it? Is this still a good combo if I go with ati? 2 coral plus 1 purple plus 3 blue plus I don't like the tank to be real blue. Please let me know your opinion. I was trying to wait for led (ai vega) but want to start dosing first. Thanks for any info.
  14. C

Any help?

This growth has started in my tank and continued to get worse. My calcium, alkalinity, and magnesium are low but everything else is pretty close to on. My t5 bulbs are 9 months old. Any ideas as to what it is and ideas on how to get rid of it would be great help. Pics below.
  15. C

Best place online to buy Live rock, sand, livestock ,test kits, additives for my RSM?

Re: Best place online to buy Live rock, sand, livestock ,test kits, additives for my For Sale/For Trade - Manhattan Reefs
  16. C

Lets try some Acans this time

Just got my corals from fcatch76. Great seller/great pricing. Here's a picture now that they have settled in.
  17. C

How much for the green delivered? :-). The purple I got from you got picked to death by my Pepermint shrimp. Now the Pepermint shrimp is dead.
  18. C

Great seller bump.