Search results

1. B

Marine Depot gift certificates for sale

Yes still available
  2. B

Any takers at $400.00?? You be saving yourself $77.20 on your next purchase at Marine Depot! Wait to use them when Marine Depot has a 10% off sale to save even more!
  3. B

Yes still available.
  4. B

These are still available....would be a great way to save some more cash when the holiday sale at Marine Depot starts!!
  5. B

On eBay I am 4lola. Member since 2000 100% positive feedback. 382 auctions as a seller and 196 auctions as a buyer. When you pay with paypal you would be 100% protected by them as well. Thanks Brett
  6. B

I have Marine Depot gift certificates that I cant return. They never expire and are all electronic. 4@$100 and 1@77.20. Asking $425. Once payment is received I will email or text you the gift certificate numbers and pin numbers. Would like to sell them as a lot but may be willng to...
  7. B

Questions about the JBJ RL-20 Frag tank

Anyone running one? If so what do you guys think about it? Thinking about picking one up. Also anyone know if the overflow box is on the outside or inside? With its small size, if the overflow box is on the inside and taking up space in the tank, I think it would be too small for me.
  8. B

New RSM C-Series C-130 & C-250

Any updates on the C-series??? Want to wait to see what's coming on the 250... But marine depot has a 15% coupon and I'm very tempted!!