Search results

1. myrick

bad crab ID

some kind of rock crab?
  2. myrick

LED par 38

i am thinking of getting this bulb for my tank 24w PAR38 LED 20k Full Spectrum G2 Dimmable Reef Light but their goose neck mount looks plastic i have looked but cannot seem to locate a all metal one anyone have any suggestions for a good all metal goose neck or a better dimmable full...
  3. myrick

Red Sea support

is there a better way to contact red sea in the USA other than phone. this is the second time i have sent an email to them via their web page and gotten zero replies.
  4. myrick

Skimmer gate

Mine broke and i found where to buy spare but it also comes with the part that goes between the DT and the sump all i need is the part with the combs on it, i sent red sea an email but got zero replies. from Red Sea thus far been almost a week. does anyone know where to get one?
  5. myrick

new 130d pumps

i have searched but haven't found the information i am looking for. someone mentioned they are compatible with loc-line what exactly would i need to buy to be able to use loc-line with it? i took the pump toi my LFS he wasn't sure either
  6. myrick

Help!

my beautiful euphyllia is bleaching and i do not know why. i don't have a current picture . to me all water parameters seem fine only 2 being a little on the low side sg: 1.19< did water change to raise it slowly forgot to test this morning unsure of current level temp: 79...
  7. myrick

Algae id

and it is sending runners up my back glass i like the way it looks so far and non e of my CuC seems to be touching it.
  8. myrick

problems with website

i have sent 2 messages via your web page contact us and have gotten zero replies are you having issues with your page?
  9. myrick

micro phone photograpy/ID

what is this thinking flatworm i know what this is can you guess? wow never knew they had stripes all photos above taken with I-Phone 5
  10. myrick

What is this in my GSP

dead center of pic with white tips video
  11. myrick

not really a hitchhiker

i think i want some anyone know what they are called? [/IMG]
  12. myrick

whats in my zoa's

not the zoos the black tubes in the zoos they do close up when bothered
  13. myrick

algae id

some are saying culpera i am unsure
  14. myrick

bi valve question/id

a pair of what i think are some sort of clam have attached to one of my snails and they are getting larger. they almost never open fully best i have seen them open is 1/16 of an inch video someone suggested turkey snail but they do not look anything like the images i have seen on...
  15. myrick

salinity swing

salinity swing anyone have suggestions for me tank rsm 130d with media rack white/blue floss purigen chemipure elite the blue filter floss gets gunked up (i rinse it daily, replace it weekly) which in turn drops the flow to my back chamber, which in turn turns on my ATO which pumps...
  16. myrick

what is this

looks and moves like a slug below link is a video excuse the Ellen noise my wife loves the show. IMG_0438_zps54c29407.mp4 video by myrick69 | Photobucket
  17. myrick

ID please

any idea what the hitchhiker is in this video ? clear tentacle thing moving around vermitaid snail?
  18. myrick

ID please

better photo from my last post on my tank build thread what kind of algae is this the only thing that seems to eat it is my emerald crab everyone else leaves it alone closest i can find is Derbesia sp. but it doesn't quite look like it this one has blue/purple tint when viewed...
  19. myrick

rsm 130d pumps

sent am email to red sea customer support on Monday asking what if any adapters exist so i can use loc-line tubing as i need better flow on the back side of the tank have not gotten a reply does anyone here know what i can use or a compatible replacement pump i could purchase to be able to use...
  20. myrick

HOB skimmer

been looking for a HoB skimmer for my hospital tank 10g any suggestions?