Search results

1. myrick

bad crab ID

i put him in my 10 gallon mini reef with some pretty aggressive inhabitants he will be lucky to make it to full size. and as to where i got my rock my tank has been up almost 2 years i am unsure which piece of rock/frag he came in on.
  2. myrick

bad crab ID

anyone ?
  3. myrick

bad crab ID

some kind of rock crab?
  4. myrick

Radion on 130D

what i did i went to lowes got some stainless washers and some rubber washers to seal the holes and mounted it directly to the hood leaving all the lower part of the hood in place. i put the rubber washer down first then the metal one on top of it and cranked it down, get water over the top...
  5. myrick

Radion on 130D

i completely gutted my hood splash guard is still in place and am running my radions at 100% i have no heat issues
  6. myrick

LED par 38

clamp still looks plastic to me would really like an all metal option
  7. myrick

LED par 38

i am thinking of getting this bulb for my tank 24w PAR38 LED 20k Full Spectrum G2 Dimmable Reef Light but their goose neck mount looks plastic i have looked but cannot seem to locate a all metal one anyone have any suggestions for a good all metal goose neck or a better dimmable full...
  8. myrick

Jumping Clown Fish!!

mine jumped out of the tank when i wasn't home dried clown fish :(
  9. myrick

Adding LED Strip

i bought the 12" 453nm stunner strip and with stock lights on and the stunner stip on 100% i did not notice any difference at all, the bulbs just washed out any bluing affect the strip would of provided, now as for night lights they worked awesome.
  10. myrick

Red Sea support

thank you for the replies
  11. myrick

Red Sea support

is there a better way to contact red sea in the USA other than phone. this is the second time i have sent an email to them via their web page and gotten zero replies.
  12. myrick

Installing Radion XR30w G2 in the RSM 130D Hood

i did something similar except i drilled my canopy and used rubber and metal washers to keep the water out.
  13. myrick

Skimmer gate

that's what i was afraid of but was hoping for different.
  14. myrick

Skimmer gate

Mine broke and i found where to buy spare but it also comes with the part that goes between the DT and the sump all i need is the part with the combs on it, i sent red sea an email but got zero replies. from Red Sea thus far been almost a week. does anyone know where to get one?
  15. myrick

new 130d pumps

thank you for answering but i have the new pump and i think it is different size than the original ones
  16. myrick

new 130d pumps

no one?
  17. myrick

new 130d pumps

i have searched but haven't found the information i am looking for. someone mentioned they are compatible with loc-line what exactly would i need to buy to be able to use loc-line with it? i took the pump toi my LFS he wasn't sure either
  18. myrick

Max 130/D circulation pumps

What exactlly do you need to use the LOCLine? parts i would like to put in a y splitter to hit a dead zone i have had since day 1
  19. myrick

Help!

my beautiful euphyllia is bleaching and i do not know why. i don't have a current picture . to me all water parameters seem fine only 2 being a little on the low side sg: 1.19< did water change to raise it slowly forgot to test this morning unsure of current level temp: 79...
  20. myrick

Max 130/D circulation pumps

i got mine yesterday i have already upgraded my pumps from steve T i plan on replacing one of those and using RSM pump so i will still be able to disturb the surface water. that is if i can get it to fit