Search results

1. R

David's RSM 130D

Hi David - i'm still waiting for those tunze magnets - but in the meantime i have a couple of smaller magnets (which arent up to the job) but which i've put between the skimmer+media rack just to make sure i have the correct methodology. i couldnt quick work out what was going on from your...
  2. R

David's RSM 130D

Thanks again for all your help David ! I'll implement these changes when I have the magnets + new media :-) What a great forum we have here !!
  3. R

David's RSM 130D

So you have nothing under the return pumps- back bottom left ?
  4. R

David's RSM 130D

Hi David - me again. I have my nice new skimmer+media basket. All i need now are those tunze magnets... which MarineAquatics are getting for me on 'Monday. However - what did you do with the media filtration on the left side of the RSM ? under the RSM circ pumps? Did you leave that in...
  5. R

David's RSM 130D

Many thanks David ! I shall implement this MOD with the required hardware at the end of this week !!:dance:
  6. R

great - thanks for the help !

great - thanks for the help !
  7. R

RSM130D ... lovely tank but a little noisy :-(

Thanks for all your replies folks. Here is a dumb question for you - when people say - checkout the 'Mods' section ..... where/which forum is that ? i cant find it - perhaps i need some new glasses ? lol
  8. R

Hi Reefer - many thanks for your reply to my plea for some tranquility :-). The floto500...

Hi Reefer - many thanks for your reply to my plea for some tranquility :-). The floto500 skimmer you use - can you tell me if it is easy to install and replace the stock skimmer ? Or do I need to make major tank changes like extra holes etc ? I've some new hood fans on their way this week...
  9. R

RSM130D ... lovely tank but a little noisy :-(

Folks There must be a lots of RSM gurus out there who know how to reduce the noise level of the RSM 130D? Can anybody help me with suggestions on noise reduction? 1. The hood fans are VV noisy. I've seen elsewhere in forums that the fans can be swapped out but it would be nice to buy...
  10. R

Hi there Reefmack i wonder if you wouldnt mind letting me know what make/model hood fans you...

Hi there Reefmack i wonder if you wouldnt mind letting me know what make/model hood fans you have in your RSM130. I've had mine now for a couple of weeks from new and they still sound like a plane that is taking off ! The protein skimmer is V noisy too - but for now i'd really like to get...