Search results

1. A

Advice

I have had a look on the MACO webpage and they are hoping to restart it by early June. I have also found out about another company that offer home study courses in marine fish,contact can be made via webmaster@ornamentalfish.org..i will keep looking and let you know em
  2. A

Advice

I Am really intrested marine fish and want to further my knowledge and gain some qualifications in marine fish keeping,if anyone has any advice on courses etc please let me know thankyou em
  3. A

fish

please could you give me some advise on what kind of fish, would be able to help control the algae build up on my gravel, thanx em
  4. A

damsels

are my damsel fish better kept in pairs!! cheers em
  5. A

compatability

In my tank at present i havethree clown fish, three chromis,three damsels and a regal tang, my tank holds 190ltrs and everything is running correctly... i would really like to add some more fish what would you recomend...thanks
  6. A

triggerfish v regal tang

took your advise got rid of the trigger thanks again em
  7. A

triggerfish v regal tang

we have a 190 ltr jewel aquarium, internal and external fluval filters, built in lighting,etc. my nitrate level is 0, specific gravity is 1.021, temp is fairly constant at around 27c. At present i have three clown fish, three damsels, three green chromis and a regal tang and picasso trigger...
  8. A

Advise Needed Urgently

the tank holds 140 gallons of water,my nitrate is 0, my ph is 1.021,and i am runing a fluval exturnal filter and a standard internal filter. i have three clownfish, 1 regal tang,1 humbug and five blue pullers........hope this helps
  9. A

Advise Needed Urgently

please can you help my nitrate level ect seem fine but my tank,plants,ornaments and gravel are all going a horrible brown this seems to get worst every day........any help very grateful.
  10. A

Help (nitrate Levels)

thankyou all so much for your help,this is my first tank!and every bit of advice is valued! i have artificial plants ect because i was told that live rock is also impossible to keep. i think my tank looks quite nice but like you say it does look quite unreal....... if my ph level drops what is...
  11. A

Help (nitrate Levels)

firstly thanks for all the help! more about my tank: the temperature is 26c, two standard jewel aquarium lights, my ph is 8.3, and the specific gravity level is between1.019 and1.021, my nitrate level is 5, the fish are fed on both sea veggies and brine shrimps,on average twice a day. i use...
  12. A

Help (nitrate Levels)

Firstly i am using tap water in my tank,i have no live coral and i dont have a protein skimmer! when doing a partial water change what is the best way to go about it...
  13. A

Help (nitrate Levels)

the tank is a jewel aquarium,which holds approx 120 gallons.
  14. A

Help (nitrate Levels)

we have had are fish tank for approx four weeks, we have an internal filter and also a fluval 304 external filter! we left the tank for a week before we added any fish we then added a humbug,4 green chromis and three clown fish, to help mature the tank! the nitrate lvel went sky high within the...