Search results

1. V

I.D. this green looking thing

I pulled out the rock and scraped it off with some saltwater. I don't really want it in my tank so I hope it doesn't come back. Thanks for all of the input and changing think to thing. :)
  2. V

When i looked around on the internet, I found that what I have looks like Neomeris annulata. Does anyone know how to get rid of it? It's on a rock that I can easily pick up and remove. Also, did anyone notice in my post I said think and not thing..
  3. V

the pic isnt that great but yea there are a bunch of bubble like thing on it its leaving my tank thats for sure
  4. V

i was doing a water change and noticed something green down in a hole i pulled the rock up to see and well i dont know what it is can anyone id it and how do i get it gone
  5. V

i was told you are good with the flower pots i got a new flower pot about 5 weeks ago and it...

i was told you are good with the flower pots i got a new flower pot about 5 weeks ago and it just dont want to open up some days it comes out alittle and then nothing i first tried placing on the bottom for a couple weeks then moved it up about half way in my tank for a couple weeks both had a...
  6. V

flower pot wont open

i got a new flower pot about 5 weeks ago and it just dont want to open up some days it comes out alittle and then nothing i first tried placing on the bottom for a couple weeks then moved it up about half way in my tank for a couple weeks both had a good flow on it now about a week ago i moved...
  7. V

frogspawn dying

i got the sg up i now it was low well i found out it was low when i tested it right before i posted dont really know what happend i must have ben careless on my last wc i fraged the frog spawn i know i will save one chunk we will see what happens have not lost anymore since yesterday
  8. V

frogspawn dying

think i found out whats up Brown Jelly Disease it sounds like
  9. V

frogspawn dying

i have a frobspawn with about 60 heads on it and now about one a day is turning brown and dying off i have just moved two weeks ago so i dont know if that is the couse of it it is in a different spot then what it use to be in what is going on here sg 1.022 nitrate 0 nitrite 0 amonia 0 ph...
  10. V

lighting question

has anyone had any experience with the Ecotech Radion XR30W i think they seen interesting a little on the expensive side would one work over the tank or would it need two
  11. V

lighting question

also all bulbs are under 4 months old as of now
  12. V

lighting question

well fitting it all in there is tight i thought i would ask i does great with all my lps i had stuck a small frag of some birds nest in there well it was two pieces glues to one rock and one turned brown and the other is fine in color but dont grow that well just lives i will want more sps in...
  13. V

lighting question

Will my lighting support SPS? I have a standard 55 gallon tank. Above it is 4 65 watt PCs 50/50 bulbs, also 2 48" VHO actinic bulbs.
  14. V

cherrycorals.com

has anyone seen reviews on them
  15. V

cherrycorals.com

And yes, I see that they're expensive.
  16. V

cherrycorals.com

Well, that's a great looking acan, but my questions are is anyone buying from cherrycorals.com? are their corals more vivid and photoshopped? Why do their corals seem have intense colors? Is it the lighting? I don't see the colors being as intense on these corals as they do on the Cherry Coral...
  17. V

cherrycorals.com

I've been looking around at different sites for corals. Cherrycorals.com has some nice acans. Why are theres more vivid and colorful than other sites? Is it photoshopped? I found no reviews for the site and was wondering if anyone has had luck ordering from them. Thanks,
  18. V

how to dip

thanks ill experiment a little to see what works for me