Search results

1. F

120g reef tank tear down, Doylestown pa 18901

Ok well the fish went to a good home. I am left with the following all local pick up only please 120g dual overflow reef tank made by AGA great condition, other then coralline growth on overflow walls. 300.00 I will also throw in the 30g drilled sump as well. 200lbs of very aged rock with some...
  2. F

Breaking down my tank after 15 years in Doylestown, Pa 18901

so the time has come and i am getting out of the hobby. i have three young children who keep me to busy and have come with grips that i can no longer dedicate my time to this tank. i will post some pics later today hopefully of the fish i have for sale as i want to find them a good home. i will...
  3. F

philly/bucks county getting out hobby

So far I have 2 very well taken care of 250 electronic ice cap ballasts and 2 x lumen bright pendants with bulbs, awesome growth over sps tanks, also have a 1/3 hp Current chiller used only 3 months because house ac was down. Also have 2 1.1 ml dosing pumps from brs as well. Also looking for a...
  4. F

1/3 hp Current digital chiller mint

I have up for sale a 1/3 no chiller that I used for a few months then moved to. Newer house with central air and no a have no need for it. This is a big unit for my 120 and can drive temps down quickly. I currently have no need for it and would like to sell it . I paid 800 + for it and looking...
  5. F

1/3 hp Current chiller mint

I have up for sale a 1/3 no chiller that I used for a few months then moved to. Newer house with cecentral air and no a have no need for it. This is a big unit for my 120 and can drive temps down quickly. I currently have no need for it and would like to sell it . I paid 800+ for it and looking...
  6. F

spawning pair clownfish

regular female oscellarius with a ORA grade darwin male 250.00 huge nests. shes a real work horse.
  7. F

picasso extreme pair and cquest onyx pair for sale

i have these 2 pairs for sale , need room for a new baby http://youtu.be/QmL2WqkMKDw http://youtu.be/9uDNZPkHnfA make me an offer
  8. F

ORA Grade Black Darwin CLownfish

Getting rid of my fish no time to breed, so I have currently a 5 year old Darwin female 3+ inch who laid before when I bought her, she has been with this male 1.5 year old male for 8 months, have been showing strong pre-spawn behavior. I have a ne baby in house and just no time anymore. I paid...
  9. F

lighting over clownfish tank

so i currenlty have a 24 inch light over a 40 breeder and the 2 end compartments are not really getting light i was debating on using a brand new 120 chienese led fixture or sould i go out and buy a homedepot light strip and hang that? ihave seen people even use rope light, i would liketo be...
  10. F

building my first qt tank

so after 15 years of reefkeeping and many ups and down i have learned that a qt tank was an absolute must, in my old house there was no room for anything and now our new house allows me set up my tank the way its suppose too. my tank in its glory, however hurricaine sandy left me powerless...
  11. F

Calcium rector, co2 bottle with selenoid and pinpoint controller... Must see.....

I have a mint k2r calcium reactor filled with unused media, it has a probe mod made to top for accurate in reactor ph measurements. Comes with a pumps and tubing needed and come with co2 tank and red sea selenoid. I will also throw in a almost new pinpoint controller but needs a probe 300.00 is...
  12. F

Noisy RODI unit

So I have had this unit for about 5+ years it recently started make a jack hammer like sound every few minutes. I called the place I bought from they said that my float valve was probably not holding back pressure and allowing water to get by It, I since then tried 3 different floats and no...
  13. F

please help me with my KALK setup

Here is what i have: I have a 120 g tank in first floor with a 30 gallon breeder tank under the stand, i have my ro unit and 33 gallon trash can in the basement approx 8 feet below tank. Currently i am dripping kalk via a DIY doser and have to fill every day (what a pain) i wanted to...