Search results

1. D

Is this Koralia Powerhead Overkill?

I currently have one Hydor Koralia Nano 240 GPH Powerhead in my 10 gallon nano. Would adding a second one be complete powerhead overkill? I have flow from my Aquaclear 50 and my NS-80 Octopus Reef HOB Skimmer.
  2. D

What do you use to feed your corals?

So after 8 months of having a 10 gallon nano I finally got some coral last weekend. What is the best thing to feed the coral? Is there like coral steroids that help it grow more efficiently? Is my T5 lighting system ideal? Thanks for the info.
  3. D

PETCO.....never thought I would!

haha just read about what a majano anemone is. I learn something new everyday. Thankfully it's some good green hairy mushroomness.
  4. D

Is Gorilla Glue Aquarium Safe?

I just made a small stand out of egg-crate to put frags on in the lower portion of my tank. I used Gorilla Glue, so is it aquarium safe? If not what's the best glue/super glue to use for these type of builds. Thanks
  5. D

hmmmm to late. Is coral dip recommended? I usually just drip from my tank into the bag for about an hour.
  6. D

So I never thought I would ever buy livestock from PETCO, not even snails. But when I went in today for some Kent Calcium I saw this little gem. The Damsel in the picture is about 2 inches long to give you an idea of the size of the rock. Is it green hairy mushrooms? There's about 15 of them...
  7. D

What is this growing on my rock?

thanks for the photobucket idea. heres a better picture http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m505/dunnoin/IMG_0201.jpg
  8. D

What is this growing on my rock?

I have a 10 gallon nano that's been operating for 10 months. This sack began growing on the rock about 3 months ago and nothing has hatched or happened. My girlfriend is craving to poke it for some reason. Any advice or help as far as what it is...
  9. D

Want to build a sump today

So something like this?
  10. D

Want to build a sump today

Just want to make sure once more. Is a 10 sump the perfect choice for a 10 gallon nano? And what do you think of my layout idea. Welcome to be critical. I thinking an extra baffle.
  11. D

What size sump/refugium?

I have a 10 gallon nano that's been up and running for 10 months. I purchased a 20 gallon long and made some egg crate stands for my future frag tank. I want to make a sump/refugium for both tanks. Essentially run water from both the 20L frag tank and 10 gallon nano into my sump. What is an...