Search results

1. R

Rainbow Acans!!

No problem blue, sorry to hear they got slimed!
  2. R

Rainbow Acans!!

Hi Blue! Glad the Acans are growing nice and healthy! Have you kept them under 10K lighting the whole time? Just FYI, that does tend to reduce the variations of color pigments in them over time. The look super happy though, thanks for the kind words!
  3. R

Rainbow Acans!!

Here's a few examples of frags I just made for someone. These pics were taken under AI Sol's all at 100% (about 20,000K):
  4. R

Rainbow Acans!!

I'll offer free shipping if you order $300!
  5. R

Rainbow Acans!!

Also, wanted to mention pictures are taken under AI Sol Blue units with White at 65% Blue at 80% and Royal Blue at 100%. About 22,000K lighting.
  6. R

Rainbow Acans!!

Hi all, many of you have previously purchased frags off my colonies in the past. Well, its shaving season again!! I will be fragging pieces off my Limited edition mother colonies for fellow reefers. Purchase as many heads as you like (you will get at least how many you order but I frequently...
  7. R

Rainbow Acans Trimming in NY!!!

Dude, I've explained to you over 3 times in your dispute. These pics were of the colonies that my importer gets. He shows me what he has, and I buy my corals from him through the pics he provides. I used the same pic of the same product that was shipped to me and that I own. I'm not sure...
  8. R

Strawberry Shortcake Frags!!!!

Hey Mike, Yes, keep an eye out on this thread. I'll be posting a BUNCH of Acro frags this week!!!
  9. R

Strawberry Shortcake Frags!!!!

These were farmed by MyPetReef. MPR Strawberry Shortcake Acro, all virtually the same size, 1.5" - 2". $50 per frag. Flat Shipping $40.
  10. R

Has anyone had any problems with Baconreefer in the past? Shipped him a 10 pack of the rainbow acans and now hes filed a claim against me staing that he didnt get what i said he would. Claims the pics in this thread are not authentic. I tried to explain to him that his frags were directly off...
  11. R

2 Brand New In Box LED Units Cheap!!

Two would be perfect for that size. Still available!!
  12. R

Ultra Rare Ruby Red Rhizotrochus!!!

I sold the 2 pretty quickly. I've only got the 1 left thats in my own display. I would need a pretty silly offer to pry him away from me cuz these guys are almost impossible to find...
  13. R

Ultra Rare Ruby Red Rhizotrochus!!!

They are about 3" skeletons but over 5" fully open!
  14. R

Yup, I got the colony from Russ a while back. Its a beauty!
  15. R

Okay, I'm sorry but I can't do pickup today. I explained previously that I ship out on Thurs & Fri every week. I also explained that after I frag, I allow 1 week to heal before giving the corals out. I work until 9pm every other day of the week, and if you want to just come over whenever you...
  16. R

Hi Brando, I received your deposit 4 days ago. You said you were going to pay the difference once your light arrives and then I would ship. You noted in previous conversation that this would take a little time. I'm not sure what your dispute is about?