Search results

1. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

R.I.P This beautiful reef is no more! I have just ordered a white minimal ACS Custom shallow!!! Going Zeo so watch out for a new BLUEDOG thread in the new year! I would like to thank all of you who followed this thread and i'd like to Wish you all a Merry Christmas and New Year! Over and...
  2. bluedog

Balling for RSM130

There must be some mathematicians out there!
  3. bluedog

Balling for RSM130

Thanks guys. What i really need help with is on the Math! I wasn't very bright at school on math - only Art! I need someone to help me on the example on this manual from Fauna Marin. http://www.faunamarin.de/content/balling-light-manual/manual_balling-methode_eng.pdfLook at the Example for...
  4. bluedog

Balling for RSM130

Does anyone out there do Balling light for there 130? Now that i've gone into SPS keeping i have purchased a GHL independent doser and plan to get Fauna Marin balling lite salts. I want to try and work out amounts etc blah blah blah. I know my water is 26 gallons displaced(i think) Is there any...
  5. bluedog

Sharing My RSM 130

Lovely pictures! Very weird clownfish!!! Little scary in a weird fish way! But I love em!
  6. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

I use Aquarays alongside the T5's - not just on there own. The Spotlight effect is reduced a lot when you have T5's. I run one white and one blue. Nothing to dislike at all.
  7. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

Love to but your a little too far!
  8. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

H She's a boy! :)
  9. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

thanks ther mate!
  10. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

Thanks there my friend! Nothing beats the smile of my.... Son! :) it's the hair!
  11. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

Oh thanks there mate, your making me blush! I've got a film coming soon so watch out for it fella!
  12. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

Well its been a while since i updated! A lot of change since last time. I completely changed the scape of my reef! I wasn't really happy with the 'Wall' look of my reef. A bit typical and wanted something more natural. I read up a lot on 'Negative' space theory and so my mission was to go a...
  13. bluedog

Negative Space.

Would like you're thoughts on 'Negative Space' in reef aquariums. I find it very beautiful to have less is more in a reef. It seems the new trend of late and was wondering about doing it myself. As much as i love my reef i find it maintain it because of weekly cleaning etc.. I love the idea of...
  14. bluedog

Pauli's RSM Journal

Beautiful Son!
  15. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

Thanks! Well I'm sure with a little dedication and love you will have the reef of your dreams!
  16. bluedog

Pauli's RSM Journal

Now removed! Surprisingly easy too! I just picked up the Acro and he simply stayed in it! Magic. Thanks for the info! Rather keep the Acro than the Goby.
  17. bluedog

Pauli's Red Sea Diary

Its fantastic although pro's are giving it some stick because they say its a glorified imove. Final Cut Pro X is very Pro but easy pro if you get my drift. Its a great package for us Reefer's to tell a story about your reef. And that's what i try to do is tell a short story with each update...
  18. bluedog

Pauli's RSM Journal

Got to say though in retrospect, all he or she does is perch there sometimes. Never nips.
  19. bluedog

Pauli's RSM Journal

Goby and Acro don't get on? Didn't know that? What does the Goby do? I'll remove it if it's a problem.
  20. bluedog

Pauli's RSM Journal

Cheers fella!