Search results

1. J

HLLE Eeeek!

2 of my fish have HLLE. At first i though it was my cow fish that died because the are poisoness when they die. Then I did some research and found out that it comes from poor water quality and bad eating. Im affraid that I had both, (so much for my mom buying their food at target). I tested my...
  2. J

Holes or bumbs?

I have a problem. Im my 60 gal tank my blue tang, coral beauty, and my royal goby have places near their eyes and mouth that dont have color anymore. It almost looks like holes in the, What is this? Is it ich? Please help them, and me out. Thank you!
  3. J

What kind of alge growth is good?

Im new to the reef keeping and SW aquarim life. My tank is still cycling and its been 2 months and my tank is getting some algea on it. Since i cant really put the fish in or cleaning crabs are the following algea good or bad Browish-red (rust colored):Its covering the filters in the water...
  4. J

I feel so stupid, Help!!!

I just got a 40 gal SW tank started 2 days ago and i added the live rock, sand and 3 damsels to cue my tank. Well the fish were doing fine and everything untill I fed them this morning. Now all 3 are dead! I feel so stupid and sad. How could they die so fast, was it too much fish food?