Search results

1. B

Eddie's First Growing Reef 55ga

How's it going? I wanted to put up some pictures and see what kind of feedback I get regarding suggestions/etc. regarding how my tank is set up and things to watch out for, etc. SO any and all input will be greatly appreciated! thanks in advance! Equiptment Standard 55ga tank 1 1050gph...
  2. B

Trickle filter sump?

I just found this trickle filter sump locally from someone and I wasn't exactly sure what it was until after i got it home, it was a great deal for all that it included. So my question's start with, is this type of sump good/efficient to use? Positives/negatives... If not, i'm not afraid to...
  3. B

Perspective Coral and Lighting Needs

I have a standard 55 ga tank and am currently getting set up to start adding coral. I plan on having hammer coral, frog spawns, some Zoas, possibly a couple mushrooms, possibly a BTA, and maybe some other LPS's depending on what the wife and I can agree on from there. I am looking into getting a...
  4. B

looking forward to...

any and all the wisdom everyone has to offer from this forum! I'm currently maintaining a 55gal tank that i've started a DSB in with some live rock that i'm going to start turning into a reef. I'm also studying for a BA in Biology and wanting to get my masters in marine biology, so i'm open to...