Search results

1. Y

metal halide

i went to home deep today to pick up some propane and i came back with a metal halide for my 10 gallon reef tank. it is 250 watts and is very bright, i payed about 8 bucks for it, hahahhaa :LOL::snowski::square::dunno::fishy2:
  2. Y

yuma ricordeas in current?

is it alright to have yuma ricordeas in a current?:stars:
  3. Y

Ricordeas and lighting?

I yesterday i returned from the lfs with a orange florida ricordea, after looking up specs to see growth time. I saw a segment online say that they will melt away in strong lighting, i have a 108 watt tf fixer on a 20 gallon. Will this kill my mushroom, should i place it in a shady area in the...
  4. Y

do nitrites effect shrimp?

do nitrites effect shrimp?:ofr::hammerhea:black::smack::rainbow::bigbounce
  5. Y

setting up a 3 gallon pico

I am setting up a 3 gallon pico tank in my room. I am hoping to get some sexy shrimp and a lot of zoas and soft coral, does any one have tips or ideas. THANK YOU:whstlr:
  6. Y

jelly fish or some thing?

last night i was putting in new coral in my tank, i put my hand in the water left a buch of water on the side of the light. i picked up the light on the wet side and got stung, this was not electric because i was only touching the pastic part. on further inspection i noticed a goo like thing...
  7. Y

A way to feed your coral and small fish!

this probably isnt the first time anyones done this but i just think its effective and cool. I have fish pellets and i crush them up, them i get a medicine squrter and take some water from my tank, then i put the water in the dish where i crushed the food, then suck up the water with the now...
  8. Y

clown goby not eating.

i have a yellow clown goby in a 20 long and its not eating. i have hikari marine pellets that a crush up, and it refuses to eat them. the poor thing is very skinny and when i put more food in i am aware that i am over feeding the other fish. should i get brine shrimp of frozen food? :stars:
  9. Y

cloudy water?

i have very cloudy water in both my 29 gallon and 27 gallon koi and goldfish tank. I do water changes often and put in water conditioner, there is no detrius at the bottom, and it is very well groomed of algea. what could be the problem and solution?:spinner:
  10. Y

omg!!!!! feather duster + siphon = omg

i was just doing a water change and i accidentaly sucked my feather duster out of its tube!!!! it is still alive but what should it doo??????:overhere:
  11. Y

75 gallon lighting

im thinking of getting a 75 gallon reef tank, currently i have a 48 inch glo t5 lighting by hagen and i was wondering if i should buy another fixure plus that one. to me one 48 inch fixure on a 75 gallon reef aquarium dosent sound enough... let me hear what you think, thanks.
  12. Y

anenome slime

my anenomekeeps getting covered in slime in a matter of minutes. i dont know if this is algea or some sort of feces but its getting annoying and i would like to know what it is.