Search results

1. Captain Nemo

Video of strange behaviour (Convict tang)

Anyone that can come up with what´s the matter with my Convict..?? He´s got a black spot right under the second black stripe, and only on his left side. Watch the video and you´ll see. He´s moving around like he´s turned mad. What to do, fellas? YouTube - ‪Sick Convict‬‏
  2. Captain Nemo

Cap. Nemos RSM 250

A salty salute to all! I live in Norway, Oslo. Yes, the very country where polar bears skim the streets for humans. You probably heard. Just kidding! The climate in Norway is very much the same type like in New York. Can be absolutely freezing during winter, and heatwaves during summer. So, no...
  3. Captain Nemo

Red Sea Max 250 skimmer-problem?

Hi everyone, and boy am I glad to be here! Just set up my brand new Red Sea Max 250 and it looks awesome in its design and white colour. Blends right into my livingroom! However that´s not important here, but it´s neat to have such a gem of a tank. I got it installed with a Boyu 75 chiller...
  4. Captain Nemo

New guy in tank!

Hi all! I´m new to saltwater tanks, and I know there´s a whole lot more to reeftanks than the average sloppy freshwatertanks (NO OFFENSE!), but taken the different criterias for success when it comes to saltwater compared, it´s a whole new ballgame. So much I´ve gathered. :) I just got my...
  5. Captain Nemo

Captain Nemo - looking forward to a salty future!

Hello everyone - I am finally taking the step for saltwater (yiihah!) and to my uncurbed enthusiasm I happened to stumble over reefsanctuary.com which deffo seems like THE place to be, speaking of reefs and corals. I have been thinking about waht sort of tank I am going for for 3 weeks now, and...
  6. Captain Nemo

Hello all saltwater aquarists!

I´ve been contemplating a purchase of a saltwater tank, and after considering a few options provided by my local reseller, my interest has landed on the Red Sea Max tanks. I have especially singled out the RSM 250 as the most interesting tank, due to it´s so called plug`n play features, but also...