Search results

1. B

not a hitch hiker but what is it.

Its the small florescent ball under neith the piece of rock.
  2. B

wtb

Looking for live rock in the Columbus Ohio area.
  3. B

rsm 130

I'm looking to get rid of my rsm 130, it has the tunze skimmer and steve T's cup and media rack. I did remove all of the electrical componets from the hood and installed led lights, but they aren't going with the tank. I have all of the components for the original set up though. Looking to sell...
  4. B

Lantern Basslet

I'm looking to trade my Lantern Basslet, he's not getting along with my mystery wrasse. I'm looking for corals to get my tank back up from a disaster I had. Zoa's or sps is what I'm going for. Also it needs to be in the Columbus Ohio area don't realy want to ship. Thanks
  5. B

Problem with leds

I bought all my led and drivers from rapid. I have 12 blue and 12 white and the meanwell dimmable drivers. The problem is if I adj the drivers to the proper current when the conrtoller shuts down the led's for the night the blue leds have a slight glow to them. All the blue leds went out, rapid...
  6. B

new show on animal planet

I just seen a preview for a new show on animal planet starting on August 18th. Its a custom aquarium building company, should be interesting. I believe the show was called get tanked.
  7. B

tragidy strikes

To make a sad story short. I bought 2 doseing pumps for my calcium and alk. I set it up for 1 minute each just to start and was going to increase it everyweek until i reach the desired amount. Well last night the alk pump ran all night for some reason. My kid woke me up at 6:30 this morning...
  8. B

anemone club

So how long do I have to keep a anemone to enter the prestige club of the anemones? Joking I've had my bta for around 6 months and it is triveing, getting bigger every week and hosting two true percs. Its awsome to put a silver side in and watch the clown fish drag it down to feed the bta.
  9. B

cal/alk

Whats the best way to find out how much your system is using per day? I ordered some dosing pumps and need to find this out so I can set up the dosers. I dose dailey manual now but the levels are off some, my calcium is alittle out of the range on the high end. And my alk is on the low side. I...
  10. B

mounting caps

I want to mount my two caps on the glass, how can I do this with out damaging the glass? Would aqua putty work and would it damage glass if I try to remove it?
  11. B

Audiophiles where ya at

Figured I would start a home theater/home audio forum. So lets see what ya got. Discription and pics. I'll go first. Though not the best there is but it gets the job done. I'm running b&w cm5's for L&R, B&W cmc for my center chanel, B&W Ds6's for my suround sound. A emotiva umc1 processor...
  12. B

live rock?

How long can cured live rock be out of water without killing the bacteria on it.
  13. B

errrrrrr

I ordered some corals, recieved them last Thursday. I got some acans, acropora,zoa's and some yuma's. Well the first few days everything looked good, but the acan feeders werent coming out. Figured they were just getting acclimated. A few days pass and I notice the feeders coming out at night...
  14. B

mystery wrasse

I want to add a mystery wrasse to my rsm 130. I have 2 true perc clownfish right now and thats it. Now everwhere I read they say the mytery can be in a 30 gal. tank. Would this be ok to add the wrasse. Also the guy at the lfs said they are known for nipping at clams but I haven't found any...
  15. B

free free free

I've got 2 green chromis fish that I want to get rid of and a xenia coral. Anyone in the Columbus/Delaware Ohio area that want them let me know.
  16. B

first time sps

I just picked up a montipora capricornis frag. Can someone give me some tips on caring for these. I read they are one of the easier sps to care for. My tank has alot of light for its size. 24 creed 3 wat led for a rsm 130. Where should I place this guy at so it doesn't bleach. Any advice would...
  17. B

frogspawn

I noticed today a few tenticals of my frogspawn has brown inside them. Now everything I read says the brown jelly disease is on the outside of the coral. What does this look like to everyone.
  18. B

what pooed on my snail

What is on my snails shell. It the brown poopy looking thing. I'm thinking feather duster.
  19. B

softy ID

Can someone tell me what coral this is. It used to be alot greener.
  20. B

gamers

Anyone else a fps gamer. If so do you plan on getting homefront in a few days?