Search results

1. artpics

RSM 130D For Sale

Full Stock tank and cabinet in silver. Skimmer, Pumps etc plus. In Tank Media Rack ($80) aquamedic blue 100 skimmer ($110) Tunze osmolator ($200) blue stunner strip exotech. ($50) digital readout heater ($30) Timer ($20) this tank has been rewired so you can control all 3 light systems...
  2. artpics

FS Diablo xs160 Reef Octopus Skimmer

Diablo xs160 Reef Octopus Skimmer PSK 600 Pump 11 months old comes with spare collection cup Location Calabasas California Pick up only $220 read more from BRS Reef Octopus Diablo XS 160 Protein Skimmer - Bulk Reef Supply
  3. artpics

Can Upload Images for Signature No

how do i enable this thanks
  4. artpics

Tanked

Anyone watch tanked on animal planet last night at last a series about aquariums Tanked : Animal Planet Following the antics of two brothers-in-law as they run the largest aquarium manufacturing company in the nation, Tanked dunks viewers into the high-decibel, family-owned business of...
  5. artpics

ATO as fish coral feeder?

yep sounds strange but i am going away for 3 weeks, so was thinking of putting maybe 10 squares of brine in my 5 gallon ATO reservoir and letting the tunze ato feed the tank every few days when the ATO refils the tank what do you think ? or do i trust a neighbor
  6. artpics

Artpics 130d

Just waiting another 14hrs for delivery will update post with pics soon. 1. 40# of live carib sand 2. water ready in containers 3. live rock being collected tomorrow 3. screwdriver ready for cabinet assembly i used to have a 75G tank 10 years ago the bug bit again :bigbounce