Search results

1. blade25

55 gal set up 4 sale

55 gal with cabinet stand oak, cpr bak pak, fluval 403 double strip lights. Im in burlington NJ 08060. I also have a emperor 400 filter:thumbup:
  2. blade25

Clownfish Behavior

I have a pair of clownfish since January today 1 of them started hanging out at the surface of the tank with his dorsal fins sticking out and swimming on its side with 1 gill sticking out almost like he is gasping for air. He is also floundering at the top occasionaly. Does this mean he is...
  3. blade25

when is copper gone completely?

About Dec/Jan I treated my 55 gal with copper to treat ich, since then I have done many water changes and gravel vac on the crushed coral. I replaced carbon and added 3 bags of chemi pure. I do a water change of 10 gal every 2 weeks. Would it be safe now to add live rock and eventualy corals...
  4. blade25

What is the best brand for test kits?

:rollingey does chem pure affect your readings when testing your water
  5. blade25

outcasted CLOWN FISH

Back in January I added 3 OC clowns to my 55 gal tank at the beginning of march 1 clown started picking on another now everybody picks on him he is a loner. Does this mean I might have a male female paired up?? Even the yellow tang picks on him Whats up with that