Search results

1. L

Finger Leather Coral FOR SALE

What else do you have? Iam in shelton, are you anywhere near there?
  2. L

Three strains of phyto

I have three strains of phyto, nannochloropsis, isochrysis, and tetraselmis. I am selling them for $4 a half liter bottle loaded with plankton. Two bottles or less ship for $5, more than two bottles ship for $10. Tell me the strain that you want in your email. You can email all orders and...
  3. L

Two strains of phyto for sale

Price drop, $4 a bottle!!!
  4. L

Two strains of phyto for sale

I have two strains, nannochloropsis and tetraselmis. The price is $8 a bottle, each bottle is half a liter and is loaded with live plankton. I currently have two bottles of tetraselmis and four bottles of nannochloropsis. Shipping is $5 for up to two bottles, and $10 for more that two bottles.
  5. L

Rotifers and phyto for sale

No good ones, but heres one of my phyto cultures: This ones not ready yet, or it would be a dark brownish color. The strain is nannochloropsis. Here is a bottle of rotifers: rotifers have little to no pigment, the cloudiness is some food in the bottle. My roti culture looks like this:
  6. L

FS: Cheato Macro Algae - $15 per Quart

$7.50 for half a bag shipped? (paypal)
  7. L

Corals LOVE to eat phyto!!
  8. L

Bump phyto in three days!
  9. L

Pencil Urchin free to good home

I got one of those guys, eats algae like no tommorrow, but he eats anything the algae is on, like cap and gsp.
  10. L

Reefscavengers.com - Do Not Order!!

In november 2010 I believe.
  11. L

17 oz bottles. I strain a gallon and a half of my rots and put them in a bottle with some phyto. As for the phyto, they are too small for my seive, so I put them through the seive to remove dirt particles, and the water is from the original culture. I can give you some pics tommorrow, the...
  12. L

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Thanks, I found a pair of snowflakes on DD, they outdid themselves with the shipping, giant box, six heat packs, fish seperatly sextuple bagged,and they arrived two days after I ordered the fish. They are only 1-1/2" each, but they are already prespawning, and my f. Percs are giant and gonna...
  13. L

Reefscavengers.com - Do Not Order!!

They are TERRIBLE! I ordered two nems and a conch, and one nem was replaced with a shrimp(which my hawkfish immediatly consumed) and the flame scallop arrived dead. No wonder, those morons shipped them with no insulation or heat packs in mid december!
  14. L

I started up a good culture a couple weeks back, and have no fry to feed currently, so Im gonna be selling some of my culture. I sift out a gallon every day to give the rotifers space to multiply, so I would gladly funnel some of those guys into a poland spring bottle instead of flushin em down...
  15. L

Picasso & Snowcasso Clownfish for sale~

Hey, Im looking for some platinum,picasso,or onyx breding pirs for a school project (breeding the clowns to find and selectively breed rare traits, and create a small business from this premise), do you have anything for me in the $150 range? I'll buy them if they are prespawning, they don't...
  16. L

Hey man Im intersted in buying some snowcassos. How much for 2 or a breeding pair?

Hey man Im intersted in buying some snowcassos. How much for 2 or a breeding pair?