Search results

1. J

Replacement Overflows

I currently have a AGA 120gal tank with a glassholes.com 1200gph overflowbox. I'm thinking of going back to the dual overflows that originally came with the tank. Does anyone know were I can find replacement overflows like the ones from the manufacturer? Thanks for the help.
  2. J

Aqua Medic 4 channel reef doser

Has sat in closet unused and I have no need for it. Tested it and still works like new. Retails just under $500. Make me an offer and support my Santa fund:snowski: Aqua Medic Reefdoser Dosing Pump
  3. J

BRS group buy

Trying to setup a group buy for Tues. 9/4. Anyone who is interested pm me your last name and email address. If you do not have a BRS account go to site and create one. Currently have 2 names. Need minimum of 10.
  4. J

Nassarius ditched its shell.

So, I noticed today that one of my nassarius snails decided life was better outside the shell. I thought it was dead until I tried to net the "corps" and it started to crawl away. Is this a normal thing? Is it a sign of something wrong, or is it a growing stage? Thanks for the help in advance.
  5. J

Red spot things on glass

So, I noticed today that there are a bunch of tiny red spot things about the size of small grains of sand on the glass of my tank. They have tiny hair like appendages that make the whole thing star shaped. If anyone has any idea as to what these are I would be appreciative. I tried to get pics...
  6. J

Picking out a skimmer

I have a 36gal FOWLR tank and am trying to decide on a skimmer. I tried a seaclone 100 and was very disappointed. I would like to get one that actually works and I'm looking for others opinions. Right now I'm looking at either a Remora, Octopus BH-100, or Aquamaxx HOB-1. Which will give me the...
  7. J

Sick Valentini Puffer

I got a Valentini pufferfish on Friday. This evening I noticed it was just laying on the bottom of the tank. I gave it a bit of a nudge with a net and it swan around like it was confused. It eventually just settled down on a rock and is just laying there. There are no symptoms on the fish except...
  8. J

Poop!

Hey! I have a 36G fish only tank with a blue damsel, coral beauty, and lionfish. Everything so far is great. Only been in the salt world for a couple of months. I noticed recently that fish poop is starting to accumulate in the tank. I do regular water changes but the poop seems too heavy for...