Search results

1. S

Urgent fish dead or dying, please help

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some imput from you guys regarding fish dead or dying. I can home from work tonight to find my Ebili angel and purple fire fish dead, yellow tang breathing heavy and the base of his pectoral fins bright red also his balance seems off. I've just found my...
  2. S

Urgent fish dying please help

Hi everyone, I'm hoping to get some imput from you guys regarding fish dead or dying. I can home from work tonight to find my Ebili angel and purple fire fish dead, yellow tang breathing heavy and the base of his pectoral fins bright red also his balance seems off. I've just found my...
  3. S

Is it time to remove the ceramic rings?

From reading many of the threads on RS it looks like most people remove the ceramic rings. Maybe I went wrong at the beginning but decided to keep them, a year down the line I'm now reading nitrates between 2/3 according to the red sea algae pro kit. I know there not to high yet but until 3...
  4. S

I think I have bugs please help

Another lesson learnt the hard way, ive never quarantined fish or corals but now I'm thinking I should! I've not added anything new to the tank for about a month, but I'm finding new (unwanted) life 1. After good results I thought I would try buying a beautiful acropora which lasted about...
  5. S

Help with profilux 3 required! Please

Hi, I've just installed my new profilux 3 controller and I can't get it to pair with my pc, I connected with USB cable and my laptop started to install the drivers and then nothing! The instructions that came with the profilux seem vague to me lol My question is do I need to download and...
  6. S

RSM 250 lighting

Hi all, I'm interested in anyones opinion regarding the following lighting question. When I buy beautiful bright corals from my lfs and get them home they never seem to have the same bright colours but they seem healthy and grow quite well. The lfs lighting is the ATI sun power 8 bulb unit...
  7. S

Sy's RSM250 adventure

Hi Guy Ive spent hours and hours reading as much of your very helpful information as possible! The boss (the wife to be) has finally allowed me a tank upgrade so I'm currently awaiting delivery of my max 250. I've got to go through the slow process of cycling and moving rock, live stock...