Search results

1. M

Lemon Butterfly fish scale loss?? help

i bought a lemon angel fish about two weeks ago and ive had him in a quarantine tank. about a week in he started to get fin rot so i treated it with melafix and it seems to be working but he started looking worse and now i notice that there are scales on the bottom of the tank. you can see...
  2. M

Question about refugium!

so its pretty much a house for feeders to grow.what is the point of putting plants in the refugium? can i grow them to feed to my niger and tang?
  3. M

Question about refugium!

Hey guys, i have a 120 sw fish only tank stocked with: Atlantic Blue Tang Tomato Clown Niger Trigger Blue Damsel Striped Squirrelfish Falco Hawkfish Green Bird Wrasse (brand new, doing well) and Green Mandarin (i dont have any invertebrates of any type) Well i heard something about...
  4. M

Adding new tangs

Hey, ive got a 120 gallon fish only tank and i have a atlantic blue tang with some other fish. well, when ever i add another flat type fish EX. yellow angelfish, clown tang, foxface. He torments it until it eventually doesnt eat and dies. what im wondering is what process should i use when...