Search results

1. C

African Blue Steel/Hornet Zoas

These have been in my tank for around 9 months now and i have fragged them numerous times and sold locally. So, no problems with them melting away :) I will do 20 polyps for $200 + Shipping. or $12.50/pp I will throw in some other high end zoa/paly frags to make shipping worth it.. This...
  2. C

Chalices!

For sale or trade for SPS colonies or high end zoa packs. EDIT: Also interested in NPS corals! Huge pink and purple chalice. 150-200 eyes. $250 Big Bubblegum Chalice. About 45 eyes now. $150 Awesome four color chalice. 4+eyes. $100 A couple more chalices. I missed the lights, sorry...
  3. C

A few of my nems

I haven't been on in here in a while. Just wanted to post a few pictures! My Sebae Literally 5 minutes after i added the sebae and 5 seconds after I added the Clarkiis to the tank My male Clarkii in my Haddoni Carpets after the female kicked him out of the Sebae My two Clarkii...
  4. C

IceCap 48" 4x54 Watt Complete T5 Retrofit Kit

IceCap 48" 4x54 Watt Lamp Complete T5 Retrofit Kit Pretty much brand new! Used it for only a few days, because i liked the look of just my halides instead of both. Not sure what kind of bulbs they are. 2 white x 2 purple. Looking to get $200 for the lights, reflectors, and ballast. This...
  5. C

WTT: Android Tablet for Coral Colonies or Frags

Looking for large colonies or frag packs. lps, sps, or nice zoas. Still in perfect condition and I have factory reset it so when you turn it on you will go through the setup and everything just like the first time you turn it on. Comes with the charger and the usb cable. I don't have any...
  6. C

WTB: 250w MH double ended bulbs

I need two 250 watt double ended MH bulbs. Preferably on the bluer end. Not looking to spend much at all.
  7. C

Wtb: Mp40

I have a nice Android Tablet and (3) Koralia 3s that I can trade towards one! Also have a Bubble Gum Monster Chalice in the Livegoods section you can take a look at if you happen to be interested.
  8. C

BGM Chalice

Bubble Gum Monster Chalice 2 larger eyes and about 10 of the smaller ones. It bleached out a little bit when I changed my lights but it's coming back quickly. I will not ship until all of the color has come back but that will probably be in the next week or two. This one has been growing like a...
  9. C

Seahorse Biocube

First post in here. I recently got a biocube from a friend of mine for a deal i couldn't pass up. I already have a couple reefs so i was looking to so something different and seahorses have been something i've wanted to do for a while. I've checked out seahorse.org quite a few times and a...
  10. C

CarlDelain's 29 biocube

I picked up a 29 gallon biocube today from a friend of mine. Tank Stand Nano Tuner light upgrade. Oceanic Skimmer Oceanic UV Sterilizer Blue LED Moonlights 30lbs of live rock 2 purple firefish some coral frags $190 dollars! how could i pass it up? :p The firefish and coral will be kept...
  11. C

Can you have too many snails ?

I have a nano reef and my snails are reproducing like crazy. If i take a look at night i could probably count at least 50-75 of them and that's just in plain view. They're all about a centimeter across. I only have like 10 or so that i can spot that are bigger than a dime. I assume most of them...
  12. C

New stuff! :)

I put a few new things in last week. I had to take the pictures on my phone because i can't find my camera. I'll take some full tank shots and some of my fish and inverts and the rest of the coral tomorrow though. Let me know what you think! The Ricordea is supposed to be pink but my phone...
  13. C

Clam/Muscle looking thing ?

Not really sure what it is. Not sure when it got there. It likes to move all over the glass and stick to rocks! It's a little brown clam looking thing. Sorry the pics aren't very good. Tried taking them on my phone with my rooms lights on after the tanks timer beat me. Here he is on the glass
  14. C

Life inside my aquapod

Some pictures of whats going on in my aquapod since i drained it and moved it. Mostly of my clown because the corals are still pretty droopy since i've set it back up. :) Found this little feather duster and one more above him today! No idea where they came from but i dont mind :) lol...
  15. C

WTB: In tank skimmer for 24g aquapod.

Decently priced in tank skimmer that will fit in the back of a 24g aquapod. pm me!
  16. C

24G aquapod skimmer?

I'm looking for a decent quality, decent price, in tank skimmer that will fit in the back of a 24g aquapod.
  17. C

LED lights? Yes? No?

I have a 24 gallon aquapod with 150 watt 20,000k MH light with 2 blue t5 4watt actinics. Sps and soft coral. Wondering if i should get some kind of LED lights for night time or something. If so any suggestions on some with a decent price ? :weird: thanks!
  18. C

What should i put in my biocube?

I'm getting a 29g Biocube this friday for $350. It comes with water, live rock, sand and crushed coral substrate, two Black Clowns and a big pink tip condy anemone that i plan on putting in my larger tank, protein skimmer, uv sterilizer, extra bags of sand, test kits etc. not sure if im...
  19. C

What should i put in my biocube?

I'm getting a 29 gal Biocube this friday for $350. It comes with water, live rock, sand and crushed coral substrate, two Black Clowns and a big pink tip condy anemone that i plan on putting in my larger tank, the biocube protein skimmer, uv sterilizer, extra sand test kits etc. not sure if im...
  20. C

Looking to buy- Pico or Small tank *reef sustainable*

Some kind of pico or a biocube / nanocube or something of that sort. smaller than 30 gallons but more than 2 gallons. I already have a larger reef tank set up. I run a music studio and i want to put a small one in there. I dont come on here often so an email might be better for reaching me. Not...