Search results

1. Wessel

Hello All!

Thanks guys...shall do.
  2. Wessel

Red Sea Monster 2000L+ in-Wall System

WOW! What a setup! Juan you're an inspiration...any update since April?
  3. Wessel

Hello All!

Coral currently in: Green Zoa Orange Zoa Green Toadstool Blue Sympodium
  4. Wessel

Hello All!

Some Hermits Red Legged Blue Legged Hermit
  5. Wessel

Hello All!

Shrimps inside at present: Peppermint Shrimp Cleaner Shrimp
  6. Wessel

Hello All!

Let's see if the Photobucket thing is going to work! 13kg Live Rock "Open Type" Aquascape
  7. Wessel

Hello All!

Thanks Reefmack. I've uploaded my pics to Photobucket...now let's see if it works.
  8. Wessel

Hello All!

Thanks Reefmack! I'll attempt it asap.
  9. Wessel

Hello All!

Thanks all for welcoming me! I'd love to post pictures...but I constantly get the message that the pics exceed the size limits. They're already saved as jpeg. What to do?
  10. Wessel

Rare Blue Sympodium

Thanks Zeppelin. Here in South Africa...it is not often imported. Thanks for the advice though!
  11. Wessel

Hello All!

Thanks Eric. I'm entering a very dangerous stage in the reefkeeping hobby...First time reefkeeper...tank cycled...ITCHING to put stuff inside. Thankfully my research tought me to take things slooowly>
  12. Wessel

Hello All!

Thanks Eric. Apologies for the repeats...still figuring out how to navigate the site!
  13. Wessel

Rare Blue Sympodium

Hi all. I have recently purchased this (apparently rare) Blue Sympodium coral. All the pollyps have opened...and it seems happy. Has anyone kept these before...and if you have...what are their prefferences regarding light and flow? [/IMG] Pic is from the internet...I do not know how to...
  14. Wessel's Coral

Wessel's Coral

Blue Sympodium. (Pic from internet)
  15. Wessel

Hello All!

Hello all forum members. My Name is Wessel, and I live in South Africa. English is not my first language, so please forgive future grammar/spelling mistakes. I have recently purchased a RSM 130D. It has been cycling for the past 5 weeks, and currently has a few critters in: 1 X Cleaner...