Search results

1. I

Orange County > CHEAP! CPR HOB FUGE W/ SKIMMER + PUMP and REMORA NANO SKIMMER W/ PUMP

Exactly what the title says everybody. I did an upgrade but my new tank stand wont allow me to accommodate this add-on. I loved it when i had it in hanging in my sump over my 60 gallon.. I saw a huge amount of pod growth and life in the fuge its a good way to add a little bit more volume and a...
  2. I

Any cheap Palys and Zoas in the Orange County area?

Just a poor reefer looking get some cheap stuff. Please pm if you have anything
  3. I

F/S/T HUGE Devils hand leather coral

I just got this coral from a really friendly local reef enthusiast name Brian, this guy has a fish store in his garage, amazing stuff! if your on here Brian big props man. Since the coral was given to me I'm not really looking to sell but to rather trade if not just give me a fair price and...
  4. I

I <3 Reefer [60 rimless cube reef tank] diy sump,refugium,stand

Hi everybody! Well like I said I had a project that I was going to put up but did a u-turn and decided to go with a 60 cube instead of 75 standard. I picked up the tank on clist locally cleaned it, leaked tested it, it passed! the tank is in great shape with only 1 visible scratch. I built the...
  5. I

Carpet laid over my clam. IS MY CLAM OK?!?

:bouncebox :bouncebox :bouncebox :bouncebox :verymad: :verymad: :verymad: Like every morning i wake up to stare at my tank for 5 minutes before i get out of bed. I notice my carpet anemone moved all the way across the tank and right ontop of my maxima clam. The clam still opens up but he doesnt...
  6. I

decided to go 60 gal cube DIY Stand DIY sump + refugium :)

Hi everybody! I haven't been up to date with everything since ive been so busy. But i did a U-turn instead of a standard 75 i went with a 60 cube. Tank was custom made with 3 side starphire glass 2x2x2 painted black back with center overflow. And i did a DIY stand out of 2x2's pretty simple and...
  7. I

For sale Or TRADE! 12 gallon JBJ Nano-cube trade for 24" Light or SKIMMER! COME

I have a great condition jbj 12 nano-cube no scratches was used for fresh water before. 2 pumps lights work everything is good on it, i Just don't need to set up another tank, I have enough.. Looking to trade for 150w MH 24" fixture or hanging system. Or a skimmer Pictures will be up soon...
  8. I

WTB Return pump

Mag 7's mag 9's dont have much cash so work with me! Im a broke college kid. Thanks. Please post asking price and pics if available.
  9. I

F/S/T 48" Hamilton Tech Metal halides

Hi everybody, I have for sale today is my slightly used about 6 months hamilton tech light fixture. Its 48" Black polished housing 2 HUGE fans 2x 175w 10k metal halides 2 96w actinic blue CF. Comes with Ballast of coarse, looks really nice and clean very little scratches. Trying to upgrade to...
  10. I

Hello from Southern cali

Hey everybody new on board. looks like a fun place where i can get some advice and maybe even give some along the way. My name is Bryan I'm 20 full time student I work part time so this hobby is rough on me.. I live in Southern California about a year deep into salt water. Right now i have a...