Search results

1. Mischko

And now something comletely different ....

I know, I know, I should take pictures of my new tank, but today I did a crazy thing. After spending a long time on the internet searching I finally found one! A Porsche 924 from 1979. In top shape, only 65.000 Km driven in 35 years. It's going to be registered here as a...
  2. Mischko

There is something I need to say now ...

Well, first of all I hope you all had a wonderfull Christmas and I wish you all a Happy New Year 2014! But there is something else why I am writing this and it is something I noticed very much from the first moment I joined/read various forums dealing with marine tanks since I started...
  3. Mischko

Mischko's New Tank

Well, as promised I am starting a new thread here about my second reef tank. Some of the older members might remember me from the RS130 forum where I was abit active until the big break due to work, getting married and stuff. The new tank is a plain cube, 60 x 60 x 60 cm in dimension...
  4. Mischko

Caught in the act! Must be over 21 to view!

http://www.facebook.com/video/?id=1008092099#!/video/video.php?v=2040350600892
  5. Mischko

Prolly the dumbest question ever here ...

... but how do you guys clean your filter socks? I am putting mine in the washing machine without detergent, of course and then give them a good rinse.
  6. Mischko

How long can you keep water fresh?

Really dumb question, but after answering a thread about ATO stuff, it just came to my mind. For how long you can actually keep RO water or prepared salt water in storage before it goes bad? Any opinions or experiences on it? I had a bucked of both, RO and SW, standing for a week and tested...
  7. Mischko

Life rock in the middle chamber?

I was wondering about the pros and cons of having some life rock in the middle chamber. As for having the Tunze 9002 and the media rack installed there is now some space left. Would it make sense or would it even be advaisable to have life rock in there now? I am thinking of installing some...
  8. Mischko

Strange snail

Anybody seens this one yet? Looks its shell is covered with a skin which it can pull back and displays a bright white porcelain like shell then. The picture shows when it was about to pull the skin back. Sits there and feeds on algae, it seems.
  9. Mischko

One of my passions

Well, here is another hobby/passion of mine. My roadster:
  10. Mischko

Mischko's 130D Reef Tank

Duh, have to resize pictures first!
  11. Mischko

Just a quick hello

Well, a quick hello here from Germany. Just started with marine about 3 weeks ago with a Red Sea Max 130D. This forum was very helpfull for me gathering information on this new hobby of mine, so i thought, why not become a member of it and try participating here now a bit.