Search results

1. IXL

Free Fans for your build ~

I'm in the middle of building a new tank , I have taken from my job some server fans .... These fans are daisy-chained together ( 4 linked to a power cord ) This site has been so helpful to my build ( Thank you ERIC for letting me pick your brain ).... I want to give a few of these fans to...
  2. IXL

Can you add Driftwood to a SW tank?

As you all know I'm new to this but, I've been crunching really hard on my homework... Now! with that said, I'm getting really close to doing Aquascaping and I was wondering if I can add driftwood ( yes I'm aware of tannins ) & this might be a dumb question because I can't find any saltwater...
  3. IXL

Coast 2 Coast & OceansMotions = Bad ?

Hello Everyone , I haven't updated my build because one thing led to another and another.... but now I find myself switching to a 180 tank. I live in NYC and I called up one place and asked them to please price me a 180 gallon tank with a external coast to coast & enough holes separated for...
  4. IXL

I'm IXL & I APPROVE THE FILTER GUYS !

I wanted to write something about these guys on my Chronicle thread but after seeing this return of cash, I felt that they needed their own ! I know they have other post's but I just think that it's not enough.... The Filter Guys Is By Far My Best Online Shopping experience , it will be my...
  5. IXL

Free 72" L STAND! in NYC Manhattan

I have a stand that I'm going to throw out only because it does not house my sump in any form or fashion.... it's Black and Gray holds a 150 gallon tank or smaller. If anyone would like to have this please let me know... i must haveit out of my apartment by this monday.
  6. IXL

Killing Aiptasia with electricity

I'm sure you guys have heard of this or seen it but I would keep a close eye out on this ... I would think this has many use for pesky criters in tank, Girlfriend or mother in law :) Aiptasia, or pest Majano Anemones has been a real problem, and we are guessing that you never thought...
  7. IXL

Selling UV Lifeguard QL80

Selling a pond UV Lifeguard QL80 it has been used by it's previous owner, I didn't have use for it after I bought it. It's 2 working uv light inside . I live in NYC QL-80 80 1 1/4"FPT 1 1/4"FPT 45 1/4" 75 1/4" Up to 3000 Kindly make me a offer ,below is a website with a...
  8. IXL

From Soup to Nuts 150 gallon

Ladies & Gents , Ok , I think I have enough items to start this thread since my first Greettings. I'm still in the process of selling my Fresh Water Flowerhorn fishes I have 4 to go - In the mean time with the help of Eric, I have made the final buy on several items.... * My 150 gallon tank (...
  9. IXL

Use The Chat ! ! ! !

Yes people are using the chat - come 1 come all.....:chainsaw:
  10. IXL

High End Product Advice

I have a 150 gallon (wide) tank , it's not pre-drilled... I'm not into buying items twice unless broken, so please inform me of items i may want that is high end , as an example: I want to buy the " 72 inch Giesemann Moonlight Infiniti 3x250W HQI + 4x80W T5 Light Fixture " it's about 4,000...
  11. IXL

My pleasure to be here....

Hello Everyone , This will be my first attempt ! I would love to take the time to place a vision in what will be a long term state of relaxation for me & a palace-dream-world, for what inhabits my near future tank. I live in new york city, manhattan - Been raising Flowerhorns for a very...