Search results

1. J

lighting

i was thinking of removing the lid and replacing with some sort of different lighting, hopefully with out the lid it may stay cooler in the summer what have u guys replaced urs with if u have UltimateReef.com would this be any good or worth it
  2. J

uv

how many of you guys use a uv on ur maxs????? and has it been worth it or not cheers
  3. J

media basket

Any one know the measurements for the racks???
  4. J

media basket

very good im going to try snd do it myself but could i have it at the skimmer gate then attach my tunze to it ????
  5. J

media basket

ok how do i set the media etc up with out a rack then
  6. J

media basket

yeah i was going to order 1 but the delivery price is nearly as much as the rack
  7. J

media basket

where can i get one of these in the uk
  8. J

What should i

So not put the discs back the and not put anything in the power head chamber where should I put the live rock , rowphus and filter wool I have just fitted a Tunze but no reef rack thing yet, I had to fit skimmer on the left hand side and move heater to right
  9. J

What should i

What should I have under my power heads I just pulled out a bag of ceramic disc things and they Are caked in crap prob been in there for years. I'm sure I read these are crap and replace them but what with
  10. J

Tunze 9002

I got one of these hopefully coming tomorrow or Wednesday. Now do I need the media rack to use the skimmer??? Or can I buy the rack at a later date because my stock skimmer has finally died and need the Tunze workin asap
  11. J

Another skimmer question

130 mate so it won't fit in that's annoying
  12. J

Another skimmer question

How about a mce 300 will this fit in the back
  13. J

V2 120

Yeah I think it is the tmc skimmer
  14. J

V2 120

Lol I think it's a vecton v2 120 I just typed in v2 120 skimmer
  15. J

V2 120

Will this be good enough for a 130???
  16. J

Skimmer

I'm having to take it out and mess around with the pump and it will be fine for a few days so I guess the pump is on its way out or propellor
  17. J

Skimmer

No one know ???
  18. J

Skimmer

I think mine has finally died it's just the stock 130 skimmer whY else cN I use I know the tunz but I can't afford one now. Would I Be able to use a rss sea prizm or a Vecton 400????
  19. J

Cleaner shrimp

Hi I got to look after 2 clean shrimp in my tank for a mate but I already got one in there will they be ok together
  20. J

Emrald crab

Im pretty sure it's some type of Caulerpa