Search results

1. C

wrasse treatment

Thank for your help. I just started maracyn 2. Can i use a parasite control as well? All that I can find is chem marine stop parasite. Will that work? I can order prazi pro.I cannot find praziquantel anywhere. what would be another alternitive? Should I treat the fish that are not showing any...
  2. C

wrasse treatment

I am thinking on treating with erythromycin. Is there any impotant thing other than following the directions that I sould know about?
  3. C

wrasse treatment

Now it looks like I have one more wrasse starting to do the same thing. Need help soon before I loose them both or more. All other fish still good.
  4. C

wrasse treatment

I got new fish 2 weeks ago,and one of my new wrasses just started to swim realy weird. I still have them in qt tank. None of them show any problems of ick, so that is good. I just want to know what it might have. If it is a blatter infection,what kind of antibiotics to treat with? Do I treat all...
  5. C

seachem paraguard

I do whant to thank you for help. I will do cupermine treatment and know that it is safe. I was just exporing all options because I did not want to loose fish. I have all the stuff needed, like kits to test for copper. I have the seachems ammo alert to quickly moniter it. I am also ready to do...
  6. C

seachem paraguard

I am not looking for a short cut. I pland on doing cupermine but I was worried about my wrasses and tang being sensitive to copper. I thought that paraguard would be another option to try. It is listed on the bottle that it treats ick,just wondering if it is any good. Since I dont have any out...
  7. C

seachem paraguard

My fish in my dt are not showing signs of ick now. I am getting ready to treat them soon. I am putting new an old fish together to treat them all at one. The new fish in my qt look fine as of now,but I dont whant to take a chance on having a problem. I thought that paraguard will be less...
  8. C

seachem paraguard

I am doing two things. I did have ick in my dt but now the fish that is left are fine. I have a qt tank set up and plan on keeping my dt empty for 10 weeks. I want to treat them with out any harm to the fish. I have some sensitive fish like wrasses and tangs. I also have new fish in qt...
  9. C

seachem paraguard

I am doing two things. I did have ick in my dt but now the fish that is left are fine. I have a qt tank set up and plan on keeping my dt empty for 10 weeks. I want to treat them with out any harm to the fish. I have some sensitive fish like wrasses and tangs. I also have new fish in qt...
  10. C

seachem paraguard

Has any one ever used it before? How well does it work? Does it do any good on ick,and what side effects does it have to fish and the tank?