Search results

1. crooked hook

Magnesium Supplement

I have a magnesium supplement i administer weekly and its almost empty. Its the Red Sea stock stuff so i was wondering what was the best brand of Magnesium Supplement.
  2. crooked hook

Will my coral grow??!!

My torch coral died because my emerald crab attacked it and it has just completeley died off and i was wondering if i cut the whole head off will it grow back or is it dead for good.
  3. crooked hook

My super duper RSM 130D

Hey guys I've had my RSM 130D for about 5 months now and I figured is should start a thread showing you all how my tank is doing. Now I'm not very good at taking pictures so a couple of them are kinda blurry but here they are.
  4. crooked hook

Calcium is at 600 and nitrate is 30. What can I do????"?

I have the red sea max 130D and I've had the tank for almost 5 months now and my tank has been doing ok. My stock contains 2 clowns, 1 6 line wrasse, 1 purple firefish, and 1 3 striped damsel. I also have 2 shrimp, 5 snails, 6 hermit crabs, and 1 emerald mithrax crab. For my corals i have small...
  5. crooked hook

Where should i buy my test kits online??

I'm looking to buy API test kits online what is a good site to buy new test kits for calcium, nitrite and ph. I was also wondering if API has a mag test kit i heard people saying they had API for everything except for magnesium which they got salifert.
  6. crooked hook

What should i get as my next coral?

I have a red sea max 34 gallon tank that i have had since April 2nd 2010 and i dont know what corals i should get next. So far for coral i have small frags of zoas, 3 headed duncan, some caulastrea, and a 4 headed torchgreen mt coral. For fish i have a purple firefish, 2 clowns, 1 six line...
  7. crooked hook

What is The Best Test Kit?

I have the red sea max test kit and i believe some of the tests are just broken. What is the best test kit???
  8. crooked hook

Magnesium is Way too high it is 1900

My Red Sea max 130D 34 gallon tank has all sorts of problems. Parameters: ph-8.2, alk-1.8, calcium-over 500, ammonia-.05, nitrite- .1, nitrate- 20-100, KH-5 degrees, magnesium- 1900 PLEASEEE HEEELLPPP
  9. crooked hook

High calcium and low KH

I have the red sea max 130D 34 gallon tank and I think there are some problems with my tank. For starters my calcium is over 500 and i don't know if that is good or bad what should it be. Another thing is that my KH two days ago was 8 degrees now it dropped to 5 degrees what should I do.
  10. crooked hook

Can you please help me fix this coral???

This is my torchgreen mt coral that i got at petco yesterday. I got it in the bag and one head was closed but it has been closed and hasnt opened up yet. What can I do?
  11. crooked hook

Hello world!

Hey everybody I started my tank on April 2nd 2010 and I had a lot of help from this site so I decided to join. I hope you all can help me even more.