1. K

KUWAIT RSM 250 Full SPS

amazing kafo wala :D
  2. K

khaleel RSM 130D

thank you all..
  3. K

khaleel RSM 130D

finally i order the new lights from lumenaqua ... need 2 to 4 weeks to arrive , ( kuwait ) finally i will fix the LED :D Welcome to Oceanus Lighting Online!
  4. K

Eddd's White RSM 250

like your start .. well done
  5. K

khaleel RSM 130D

thanks alot ... ill try to post new pic .. cuz all shape is change :P
  6. K

khaleel RSM 130D

hi all , after i have hard work ( main ) am back my redsea ... so i found it in bad position, little of die ! need major service . so it take for me 3 hrs! on work .. alot of algae and bad sand skimmer non clean power-head need to clean more than anything ... i get all my staff in tank out with...
  7. K

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Thaaaaank you
  8. K

last video HD from my redseamax tank YouTube - Red sea max 130D become 1 year
  9. K

khaleel RSM 130D

thanks lot all
  10. K

khaleel RSM 130D

1st its depend to what coral you have! some need the old water and other need new fresh water look like the hard coral .... i do as you said 5 % every two weeks .... and for monthly i do 30 to 50 % need to get yr calculation not to correct 100% keep it 80 to 90% for yr test
  11. K

khaleel RSM 130D

thanks you V.much i do nothing more :D ... :D i used the Chemi-pure and i do my maintenance every two weeks ... only skimmer i do it weekly also ...i use the tropic marine salt .. so i do change my brand which i was use :flaming: :flaming:
  12. K

awesome tank
  13. K

khaleel RSM 130D

my video YouTube - khaleel red sea max 130D 7 months.mov :D
  14. K

thanks all...love you
  15. K

[/IMG] hope you like :hug1: