Search results

1. C

The 90G Tank That A SW Newbie Has Started

Thanks for the advice! It's just so hard this hobby is so enjoyable you never want to stop!
  2. C

Heres pictures of my Sump and Refugium, and also a picture of the new powerhead setup! Hope you guys enjoy thanks again for the kind responses any help and advice is always appreciated.
  3. C

Whats this chat I keep hearing about? Wheres it at link please :)?
  4. C

They've been together for quite a few months, the damsels stick to the frozen food and pellets while i try and distract the tangs with dried seaweed :P, for the most part the bigger blue damsel is fine he swims with everyone the yellow tail does tend to hide quite often.
  5. C

Wait i'm lost did you actually find my blenny in the pictures? I've yet to find him! Hahaha he LOVES hiding in obvious spots making me look for eyes peeking up over rocks then hiding as soon as our eyes meet haha. Hes quite they trip with a lot of personality.
  6. C

LoL! thats a great way to put corals to work! For the most part my rocks are just together by good placement and stacking, I don't plan on using epoxy or zipties until I start doing my acro and more hard corals but as said that won't be until later on.
  7. C

Theres a few new pieces in there if you couldnt tell by the cleanliness of them haha, once they establish a bit better it will hopefully look even better, all I can say is for the most part it's Haitian rock and man that stuff is amazing! It has character like you wouldn't believe the pathways...
  8. C

It's fine :P No worries!
  9. C

Hey he was trying to snuggle in his long tenticle anemone :P! Thanks on the aquascaping its really taken a while to get it right I cant wait to get some acros now haha but i want it to get a little more established before that comes. thanks again any more comments are more than welcome!
  10. C

As said i'm new to the forum, and to reefing really I just got into it along with my girlfriend about 3 months ago when we started from a buddy of mines 55G reef tank, from there we we're hooked and decided to upgrade to this 90G tank. I know these pictures aren't the best because we had just...
  11. brain coral, what kinds?

brain coral, what kinds?

12. C

Coral of the Week: Trachyphyllia (Open Brains)

Login | Facebookcan someone please tell me what type of brain this is please. Thanks
  13. C

Can someone please tell me what type of brain this is please. Thanks
  14. C

can someone tell me what type of brain this is?