Search results

1. R

id white things

I have these white things on my rock i wondered what they are should i get rid of them? here are two pics. On on my rock next to the fanworm and mushroom hope you can see it? the other is right under my xenia two white puffy thing look like a fin sticking out. :columbo: sorry thought i can...
  2. R

Hammers

I just purchase a hammer coral can any one tell me how to take care of it. I read just a small portion of hammers. I know that they can burn an hobbist. So I was very careful. But would like some more info on them Thanks:columbo:
  3. R

Toadstool leather taking a bow

I know this question probly was asked before. I noticed that my toadstool was bending over is it dying? It looks like the top is just going to fall off please help:tears:
  4. R

leather toadstool mushroom care

I just brought a toadstool shroom. can anyone tell me how to take care of it food wise....also i noticed that it gets annoyed when the cleaner shrimp gets near it, It starts to retract is this normal? it will stay retracted for a while then it comes out again :?
  5. R

shrooms changing colors

Hi All, Does anyone here have Shrooms. got one recently at the lfs it looked Red even the guy told me that it is red. Then when i got it in my tank it is a bluish, purple. it is a very pretty color but, what i want to know is this their true color that i have in my fish tank? I know that they...
  6. R

feather dusters smoking

I noticed this moring that my feather duster that i have had for 5 mos, which by the way was doing good, He is blowing some white smoke. What does this mean?:columbo:
  7. R

ordering livestock

Can anyone tell me the best place to order livestock on line? I ordered online and not very happy with shipment...Thought maybe someone here had sucess :thumbup:
  8. R

feather dusters

I have two featherdusters that are doing great but the thrid one i had lost his feathers. then i saw the worm poking his head in and out of the tube. I have not seen him in a while. Should i get rid of the tube? Did the worm leave and where did it go?:grr: Roxy
  9. R

Hello

Hello everyone. I just joined this site..... i have a 30gl tank. I have had a saltwater tank for a while.But i just stated adding mushrooms and feather dusters i have some polyps that came on the rock with mushrooms. i have 2 black dominos, 3 blue damels, a pepermint shrimp, cleaner shrimp, also...