Search results

1. Bouncer420

well i did it

What is starboard, do you use it insead of some kind of bed? And I've heard about "eggcrate" where can I get info? Thanks:confused:
  2. Bouncer420

the trouble with tribbles....

That picture looks exactly like my slug, except it's back is fleashy and looks scraped. If a hermit crab did "steal" a snails shell, could it (the snail) still survive?
  3. Bouncer420

No you can't do that! Trust me.... I know.

The more and more I read, the more I realize the more I should have read before I jumped into this hobby. I was wondering if any of you would share some of your stories about "Learning the hard way." :jabber: That is, assuming some of you are less than perfect...
  4. Bouncer420

Nano/Micro (that means small right?)

Then, if that's the case. Would you say that when you have a good tank up and running that it would be less of a hastle because everything in it has to work together very well in the first place?
  5. Bouncer420

Here's what my fanworm looks like. (This isn't him, but it's the same type.)
  6. Bouncer420

What does HOB mean? And are the cycling times shorter for the smaller tanks? I'm thinking of starting one for a friend. (I guess the christmas spirit has got me!)
  7. Bouncer420

Thanks for the quick responses! I was really freaked out when I saw a slug in my tank (not a sea slug, but it looked like a land slug) I'm pretty sure it was a snail that was robbed of it's shell by my hermits. I think I'll keep them in their for now though. I've had the tank for about 2...
  8. Bouncer420

Could someone explain to me the difference between a nano and a micro reef tank? Small and super small? Plus, I'm thinking about setting up a nano/micro tank, what are the filtering requirments? What can I get away with using? I've been looking at some of the prices for the high-end filtration...
  9. Bouncer420

WOW finding this site is a God-send.... I was one of those people that rushed in and got started without doing much reasearch... almost everthing I have in my 20gal right now was the wrong choice. Now it's my "experiment" until I get a big 100gal later next year. Hopefully I can turn this one...