Search results

1. D

Question for Lee - Tang Flashing

Is it normal for sohal tangs showing flashing against PVC pipes once in a while? I've had quarrantine the fish in hyposalinity at steady 1.008-1.009 for full 8 weeks. I have a Sohal in the tank as you've seen in the picture and ever since he's been in the tank, he once in a while would rub...
  2. D

Help needed from Leebca over hyposalinity

Lee, I know this must be an age old questions to you on discussion over hyposalinity. Since my first posting in this forum when my tank is at hypo for 6 weeks, I managed to acquired an account at a nearby university from a patient/vet student doing his internship, and gain access to all their...
  3. D

Hyposalinity treatment using ATS quarrantine tank

I had a post at the end of "Hyposalinity Treatment of C. irritans in Display Tank" where leebca had told me that I should start my own thread instead, since my questions where "different". However, my main goal is the same, fighting marine ich. Much of what I write here and posted pictures...
  4. D

Fast Drop in Salinity

Re: Hyposalinity Treatment of C. irritans in Display Tank Is dropping the salinity that much of a concern? I've had serious problems with marine ich since I started a 250 tank in April, 2010. I setup a 25 gallons quarrantine tank a bit over 4 weeks ago. My plan is to leave the DT fallow for...