1. DxSOR25

My new 25g cube

Awesome good luck with the build!!
  2. DxSOR25

60gal RR cube tank

Bump.. Has this been sold?
  3. DxSOR25

60gal RR cube tank

Wow almost makes me wanna take a road trip!
  4. DxSOR25

The Woodstock Picasso Clown Club!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words! This taught me a lesson to carefully qt all fish! I feel like I lost my pet dog! Ugh I love clowns! Will be back soon!
  5. DxSOR25

what a beautyyyy.. keep us all updated as she grows and gets some black coloration!! hope to be back in the club soon
  6. DxSOR25

well my snowcasso pair kicked the bucket this morning, originally i thought it was ich but idk anymore, they were ready to go into a cycled qt ive had running for a lil over a week and when i went to get them this morning they were both dead :( ugh.. lastnight they were swimming around fine and...
  7. DxSOR25

mp10W es

how old are these?
  8. DxSOR25

Coral for a 10 gallon AIO

Goodluck with everything.. I have an acan lighting led fixture over my 24 Nanocube that I've had running over a year and I think it's time to try some sps. I purchased the led fixture a month ago and previously had plans on using a 150w sunpod.. I have a brand new phoenix 14k MH bulb so for the...
  9. DxSOR25

May 2011 POTM Contest!

That Mystery Wrasse is going to be tough to beat.. But its all fun so here is my Snowcasso, purchased from Doni!!
  10. DxSOR25

DxSOR25's 24 Snowcasso Nano Cube

Thank you everyone.. I have a love for clowns and these 2 are my favorite.. I ordered a tunze nanostream for some flow and a 14k phoenix mh bulb.. Should have them by next weekend! I'm going very slow with this project hoping no problems will occur.. I want this to be like my high end tank...
  11. DxSOR25

i believe i got them early may in 2010.. they were in a QT for most of their lives cause i tore down my 72 bowfront i guess in august i believe.. and i also have a 10 gallon set up.. The bigger clown with a lot of black lived in that tank and grew but bullied the small snowcasso. So color...
  12. DxSOR25

i think its time to part way with your boring pair and go all out with donis!!! hahahah jk!! or get a new tank like i did!
  13. DxSOR25

new LFS job :)

i always thought about possibly getting a job at a LFS..
  14. DxSOR25

Controller(s)???

no one likes the reef keepers?
  15. DxSOR25

Icecap Lighting and Vortech's!

wow that tank is incredible i was debating on running radium bulbs or pheonix
  16. DxSOR25

Has my wife lost her mind?

just compromise and put a nice 500 gallon tank.. wont be as expensive LOL!!! i agree before she changes her mind.. DO SOMETHING!! lol
  17. DxSOR25

Thank you!! Crazy thing is the clowns have been in this tank for about a week or 2 out of their QT and their black has grown in drastically in that short period of time.. Really cool to watch the color changing :)
  18. DxSOR25

Ok good!! Made me a lil nervous lol.. They like to sleep on the sand bed in the corners of the tank!! Funny that even fish need to get comfy to sleep haha
  19. DxSOR25

Lonely hammer coral opening since lights were recently turned on.. and what im told is a barnacle in the coral!
  20. DxSOR25

oh yeah.. might as well post the lil vid of my snowcassos.. idk if im annoying people with all my posts or if they like it.. i mean everyone loves pictures right? lol SOOOO.. everyone else needs to start posting some pics.. i wanna see some more!