Search results

1. W

Reefer Santa

Haha, your spouse needs to talk to mine. He'd complain that I didn't recoup the cost! Great idea, though. I wish I had something to donate...
  2. W

Dendrophyllia

I just got my first dendros a little while back. I am in LOVE with these corals. They are way cool. Is that pic the colony which grew from the sliver, or is it the colony before the fragging tragedy?
  3. W

assorted cherries

Wow, have you bought any of those? I LOVE that clam!
  4. W

Hi everyone!

They do great together. They have been together for over a year now. I actually have a male/female pair of ocellaris. Some hobbyists report that it's hit & miss w/their percs & horses. My seahorses aren't intimidated by them whatsoever. In fact, about 2 months ago, my fem perc gobbled a...
  5. W

Hi everyone!

Wow, Ken, I checked out your website. Nice! What are your favorit shops on your side of the state? I haven't been over there to check any of them out for 2 & 1/2 years!
  6. W

Hi everyone!

hehe, any of you are more than welcome to send me your camera, or better yet, come w/it for a demo! :angel3: I don't know anyone around here w/a good camera...
  7. W

Hi everyone!

Wow, thanks for the welcome! First, I have to apologize for my crummy pics. This was my 1st attempt at capturing an aquarium, w/a very cheap camera to boot. Also, this pic was taken just after downsizing from my old 55g to the current 12g setup. Some of the things in this pic are bleached...
  8. tank3

tank3

my nano, sorry about the bad pic!
  9. Orange_Yuma_Green_Floridas2

Orange_Yuma_Green_Floridas2

10. W

Hi everyone!

I'm new to this site, just wanted to introduce myself. Maybe someone will recognize my user name, it's the same as the one I use on RC. I'm new to the online hobbyist sites, but I've been in the hobby for 9 yrs. I have a 12g nano. Inhabitants include various soft corals & LPS, (2) captive...