Search results

1. S

need to sale

Hey i will buy the chalices. pm me please
  2. S

Phosphate Reactor and Calcium Reactor

Thanks. That is the one by two litttle fishies right?
  3. S

Phosphate Reactor and Calcium Reactor

I have a 240 gallon mixed reef and am thinking of purchasing a Phosphate Reactor and a Calcium Reactor. I am wondering what ones you would recomend/use and how to set them up properly. Thanks.
  4. S

Where to buy big clams?

I bought a 6" deresa clam at a fish store fo $40. Now i want more. So i bought a little crocea and he is nothing compared to the monster so would like to be able to purchase a few more big ones. All of the online sites sell 2" ones, does anyone know where i can buy big clams from? does anyone...
  5. S

purple long tentacle

Randomly went small and looks as if it is burrowing in the sand. Have had it in there for a month and has looked great. Came home from school and it was good as gold, then i came back an hour later to find it looking really small. Why is this?
  6. S

Sand-sifting gobies

Are they good or bad for your tank? I heard they ruin your anarobic bacteria in your sand. Is this true?
  7. S

Clam Parasite

ok i will try to post a pic tonight
  8. S

Clam Parasite

ok cool thanks for the info! I thought those things might be dusters, they just dont have the feather plume on the top.
  9. S

Clam Parasite

My clam has what looks like a small starfish and two little white curly things on the shell. Is this bad?
  10. S

Sun Coral or Dundrophyllia???

they look like sun coral to me. dendros have big heads, sun coral are generally smaller heads plus the exoskeleton on sun corals can range from orange to tan to black. dendros exskeletons are white.
  11. S

Surface Scum

I have a 240 gallon mixed reef aquarium. I have a big SWC 250 Xtreme skimmer and a 75 gallon sump/fuge with plenty of macro in it. I don't over feed and I still have surface scum, I will admit my powerheads don't stir up the water surface that much, but I am afraid to move them and mess up the...
  12. S

Fairy Wrasses

i know they arent. i am gttting both pairs for 450. and they are both eating
  13. S

Fairy Wrasses

hahaha thanks 1reefer! Sounds good to me, i will try it out and let you know.
  14. S

selling off my 300 gallon sps! looots for sale

how much for the birdsnest colony?
  15. S

selling off my 300 gallon sps! looots for sale

Will you be selling that big piece of green birdsnest? Very interested in buying colonies as i also have a 300g tank and am trying to stock it with coral. Are you able to ship to California?
  16. S

Show off you Chalices!!!

I just bought a chalice and it is my first one. I have 3 400w pendants so my lfs told me to place it in the shade. It has been there for 3 days and is looking fine but obviously would be more colorful in the light. will this bleach it?
  17. S

Fairy Wrasses

I have a 240 gallon mixed reef set up and have just recently bought, what i think is a pylei super male! And am now eager to get some more wrasses and probably a female for m pylei. any suggestions? My LFS carries some nice looking rhomboids and flames so i am thinking about both of those. Any...
  18. S

What kind of nem is this?

I bought a gorgeous rbta off of my favorite LFS and noticed these two little guys on the rock as well. The tank he had them in had several rose nems but nothing like this that was visible. They are kind of green with purple tips. Long tentacle anemone? Tried putting a pic up but the file was too...
  19. S

Fuge lighting

ok so that will work? will my macro still grow like crazy? i heard floodlights are decent aswelll