Search results

1. W

2 Ecotech Marine Vortech mp40 for sale

I have 2 mp40s for sale. They are the wireless newest generation. Paid $480 each 8 months ago. used them for less than 6 months. just upgraded my 55 gal to a 535 gal, so I replaced them with many other powerheads including mp60s. I used both of these on my 48X13X18 55 gal LPS/SPS mix before...
  2. W

WTB Vortech Pump and controller

I have 2 mp40s for sale. just upgraded my 55 gal to a 535 gal, so I replaced them with many other powerheads including mp60s. How many are you looking for? I used both of these on my 48X13X18 55 gal LPS/SPS mix before. they are in great condition. still under warranty. They were used at 35% max...
  3. W

Mistakes You've Made

My big mistake was trusting the LPS too much! If I had done more research and go to a couple more different store to ask before I do or buy anything I would have saved about $10000 all together. I used to had a 55gal tank for freshwater fish, decide to take the jump and switch to saltwater reef...
  4. W

Should I Cut This?

I did remove the center brace from my stand on my 55 gal old tank yrs ago. But before I remove the brace I have added some support at the back side of the stand. That way, even I remove the support brace, I know there's already added support for the weight!
  5. W

What to use to take better pictures

I have a Canons SLR already, but don't know what kind of housing to use or where to buy so I can stick my camera or just the lens under water to take some pictures.
  6. W

What to use to take better pictures

Hello all, I am just wondering what to use and where to buy something such as an underwater housing or top down picture taking housing for take pictures of corals. I have purchased the mirco lens and now I am ready to take better pictures. I am just snapping pics from the outside of my curve...
  7. W

Largest Single Coral you ever had? Mine is Huge!

What is the largest Single piece of coral you ever had grew? Not Colony! I have a piece of Neon Green Australian Blasto with pink/purple dots. I had this piece for about a year now. Got it at 1 1/2 inch X 1 1/2 inch. Now it is 3 1/2 inches X 3 1/2 inches!!!! Largest single blasto ever...
  8. W

A coral I want... not gonna happen but I want it ! ! !

Golden Basket on ebay sold one colony, about 2"x1.5" for $2700 not too long ago.
  9. W

Too much Good stuff?

Is there such a thing as too much Trace Elements? Calcium? Magnesium? Strontium? I run tests on all elements, but Calcium and Magnesium is always off. What I mean is I do a test this minute, and I do the exact same test 15 minutes later, the result would be different already. I am afraid that I...
  10. W

2 Brand new Orphek PR-25 (12 LEDs) Dimmable LED Pendants for sale or trade $199 each

Re: 2 Brand new Orphek PR-25 (12 LEDs) Dimmable LED Pendants for sale or trade $199 e sale price is $185 per now
  11. W

2 Brand new Orphek PR-25 (12 LEDs) Dimmable LED Pendants for sale or trade $199 each

2 Brand new Orphek PR-25 (12 LEDs) Dimmable LED Pendants (TRADE) sales available Greeting fellow reefers, I have 2 brand new Orphek PR-25 (12 LEDs) Dimmable LED pendants. Brand new in box never use, they are both manufactured June 2011. I purchased these two pendants from Marine Depot at...
  12. W

Looking for a 400gal tank. Also looking for steel stand and custom sump!

I live in LA, CA, I am moving and looking to upgrade to a 400gal tank. Prefer 96"x30"x36. Would like to know where should I buy the tank at? Both good quality and cheap. Wondering where I can get a custom build steel stand that can support this tank. Also looking for a big sump. Wondering where...
  13. W

Free red grape/red gracilaria macroalgae

I am in Los Angeles California, and I am interested in buying some from you for all three of them.
  14. W

Japanese Rhizo Coral For Sale ~~~~~~~~RARE~~~~~~~~~~ 30+ LPS for sale

Bongo Shrimp, I understand where you come from completely! and I didn't take your post in any offensive way at all! Thanks for looking! Actually just a short conversation from you I have learn acouple of things. Rhizo is from Australia more likely than Japan, and if I ever am going to get a...
  15. W

T5 lighting

Try Dendrophyllia, As bright as you can ask for in corals! They don't need much light at all!
  16. W

Thank you very much BioMarine! All prices listed are just MSRP, haha, plz shoot me an offer and your zip code, and I can give you a better deal. Thanks!
  17. W

To tell you the truth, I had never come across any coral seller or LFS that provide documents of the origins of the corals that they sell. Most of the time, it is the suppliers that tell the seller where did the corals came from, and the seller tell us. Well for this rare beauty it is the same...